RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The old game seemed better how story and also technically, this has some slowing in some scenes that are heavy. I'm surprised for the heavy rape scene, because is called and unavoidable, and I don't know what his patrons think, but at the same time if this was thought from the beginning has sense storywise that brother has sex immediately with sister otherwise was too swift the relationship. Now I'm curious to see if the scene would be used "well", for example if the mc will search vengeance or if the sister would begin a dark side, if this scene is only to create some stop in the sister brother relationship is a very bad scene, if some of his patron paid to have it this could be avoidable or put as bonus scene. I can accept scene as this in a game (reality is another thing) only is needed for the plot.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Somebody can help me because i re-download 5 times the game and i've everytime this problem
You do know that only the first image is visible, right? And I don't see any problem in that one =P

M

MantisK

The stupid mandatory mini-game in the classroom with no secondary, you run out of picks and are stuck in a loop in the first few minutes of the game! Not worth fixing the download!

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Severe mechanics problems with the motion scenes... Particularly first encounter with the sister.

Motion is super slow, don't know if it is recoverable. Motion has been slowly creeping back and forth for like 15 mins now.

Not for lack of computing power... dual hex-core Xeons, hyperthreaded, 12 physical cores, 12 logical, 24 cores total, 24GB of RAM, and an Nvidia GT 960 w/ 4GB video memory, running from a 105,000IOPs SSD...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This is the perfect example of how not to do a game, and is sad because He started the first game very well, suddenly did not continue, made a continuation that nobody understood and could not play, tried to fix what had nothing else to do . many gave up and He abandoned the game, and now wants to go back and do it all over again :angry:, I'll pass.

Reactions: verzauberung

DonStark

May 4, 2017
You do know that only the first image is visible, right? And I don't see any problem in that one =P
yeah my bad, it was also a problem with my resolution ... but for me is the end of KIITF because it's awful ... no story, the rape scene piss me off, done for me

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Game will not run. Using Windows 10 Home. Crashes before start-up. All I get is "RGSS3 Player has stopped working".

Any ideas?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes