RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Severe mechanics problems with the motion scenes... Particularly first encounter with the sister.

Motion is super slow, don't know if it is recoverable. Motion has been slowly creeping back and forth for like 15 mins now.

Not for lack of computing power... dual hex-core Xeons, hyperthreaded, 12 physical cores, 12 logical, 24 cores total, 24GB of RAM, and an Nvidia GT 960 w/ 4GB video memory, running from a 105,000IOPs SSD...
just like his patreons, he milks the scenes.....20 mins later, after tons of clicks and enters.....hey sis im going to cum lol, jesus I wish I had this guy's stamina :D

Reactions: Terry Bishop

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
liked day 1, had good potential with a decent layout(the no jaywalking shit bugged me though), but as soon as the mc and sister ran into that creepy guy who could only have held up a 4 story tall bright as fuck neon sign saying hes gonna rape her to make it anymore obvious than from the dialogue i came here to get info on the scene that would eventually unfold and after confirming my worries i chucked it, i mean i can handle it if you as female mc are subject to it like in roundscape for example where rape is more "sex at an inconvenient time and place" rather than sexualized violence, that im good with. blackmail is pushing it for me but actual rape is a total fucking no go for me, atleast i didnt waste money on it before learning of it. so sad, i want to have hope for any game where you dont look like bieber or simply a smug little cunt with a shiteating grin(icstor).

kuk1234

Aug 22, 2017
The download link is missing the whole Audio and Graphics Folder, and possibly others. Whenever I try to start the game it says it's missing Graphics/System/Window, I fix that by making fake files and folders but then another error about Audio/BGM/Theme1 file missing and so on....

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016

is this the same game? pictures & genres are different, could be a mistake..

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016

is this the same game? pictures & genres are different, could be a mistake..
Same maker. He made that some time ago(years), abandoned it, made another game and abandoned it also (if I remember right), started this Keeping of...game from beginning with "new story" but how long...You can see that making day 2 took for him over 6months. Day 1 was released in jan/feb.
edit. We have that 0.6 build here also:

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Same maker. He made that some time ago(years), abandoned it, made another game and abandoned it also (if I remember right), started this Keeping of...game from beginning with "new story" but how long...You can see that making day 2 took for him over 6months. Day 1 was released in jan/feb.
edit. We have that 0.6 build here also:
I'm not sure that the first Greebo and the second Greebo are the same person, but probably we won't know for sure.
The only true thing is that before quitting the fist time his patrons were always more (I think that he did nearly 4k month before quitting)

M

MantisK

OK, since Day1 thread is gone, but not directly linked to this one, I will tempt fate and ask: how do you use the lock pick on day 1 window? Seriously, it makes no sense.

M

MantisK

I Have finished Day 1 Successfully. Nice games but some glitches are there.
1> Search Jay's Sister in the beach - ask everyone on the beach and go to mall .search there and then go to strip club. Ask the guy beside strip club to distract bouncer (otherwise he will not allow to go inside) . Go inside have fun with Jay's sister.
2> Go to millie's house (Ladder is in your home garage - ask father where is the ladder , then go and search it in the garage). Then have fun with mille.
3> Come home and your sister's date has failed to show and she wants to be consoled and as you can guess ...
Great, is there a cheat past the mini-games? I am still stuck in the classroom on with the inexplicable lock-pick.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Day2fix on svscomics I haven´t read here about it so I think it is a new Version.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I can't find the house the creepy guy wants me to go to. I searched every house and can't find it. Any help?

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Just got home after sister got kidnapped. What do I do now. Cant leave house, cant go to bed, sister tells me to get out, parents dont really say much. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes