RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family: Dysfunctional Family [Day 4] [Greebo]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes
U

User_32285

You don't like rape-fantasy, or do you think it is bad story or do you think it should be avoidable if player so chooses?
I would like it to have a more intelligent build-up, not "leave your little sister here with me in this alley while you do something for me".

But maybe say this job needs one person and just follow the sister until she is alone and then the criminal/raper can make the move.

There should be no other option for MC than to split up with his sister, NOT to ignore all obvious signs it is a bad idea to leave your sister with a criminal in an alley and no in game option to say no to this proposal.

Some speculation : i.m.o. The raper was probably hired by sister ex-boyfriend, the goal was to rape sister in front of brother to destroy brother/sister relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You don't like rape-fantasy, or do you think it is bad story or do you think it should be avoidable if player so chooses?
I don't like rape, period. I know it is a fetish for some, so I can accept it in a game if it is an option, avoidable for those who don't like it. If it is mandatory it kills the game for me.

Aug 24, 2017
Yep, same RPGVXAce RPT message... but I read there is unavoidable raping of sister so I guess my guardian angel made the choice for me. Good thing I've seen this, can't stand forced (without options) fetishes that I don't like... especially when not mentioned in Genre.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yep, same RPGVXAce RPT message... but I read there is unavoidable raping of sister so I guess my guardian angel made the choice for me. Good thing I've seen this, can't stand forced (without options) fetishes that I don't like... especially when not mentioned in Genre.
Well, the highest pledge tier includes "Each month, you decide what one of the scenes in the game should be, including characters involved, story behind it, etc.", so if the dev actually follows through on that you could end up with all kinds of weird shit that turns off a lot of people.
I guess they should seriously think about making it optional...

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Well, the highest pledge tier includes "Each month, you decide what one of the scenes in the game should be, including characters involved, story behind it, etc.", so if the dev actually follows through on that you could end up with all kinds of weird shit that turns off a lot of people.
I guess they should seriously think about making it optional...
I agree, and i don't have any issues with fictional rape or lot of other things either.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016

Log:
+ 3 Sex scenes
+ 6 Extra scenes
+ 135 Rendered scenes
+ 1 New character

Well Beta its Out... Lets wait for the final realease.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes