Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
I like the art and characters, and the CG-seeking-no-grind gameplay, I only wish the resolution of the CGs was higher.

Gwizard101

Jul 17, 2020
Without further ado - the author is a fool... I apologize to everyone who experienced inconvenience in playing the new version of the game. You gave me an impassable moment, because of which no one could complete the version to the end, I sincerely apologize and send you a correction!
P.S
New Year's version in progress!
Mega
Thank you for pushing this update, unfortunately the spot to put posters up for the underground brothel is also blocked off. 1705155676783.png

undum

Dec 5, 2019
When I saw this on latest games and updates I thought she was an amogus.
I need to get my eyes checked

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
sometimes thats there when the quest is done if you did complete it
I think he is just complaining that you cant see the contents of this quests to remember what you needed exactly. I remember having to go back in a older save just to see whatever this guy was asking for

hqf28601

Aug 7, 2021
I have installed all VXACE and etc stuff but this error killing me, can i fix this somehow ? Usually games (not all but many) with RGSS3 forcing my pc into reboot after i launch them and see this error. Previously i didnt have troubles with them and idk what happen which triggers them. After manual reboot i can launch this game and it may be ok (but without 100%) and if i close game and will try to open again i will recieve this error and forced reboot again. With other games which have rmmzsave, rgpsave files i dont have this problem and they launches normally. Will be glad for any clues

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
I have installed all VXACE and etc stuff but this error killing me, can i fix this somehow ? Usually games (not all but many) with RGSS3 forcing my pc into reboot after i launch them and see this error. Previously i didnt have troubles with them and idk what happen which triggers them. After manual reboot i can launch this game and it may be ok (but without 100%) and if i close game and will try to open again i will recieve this error and forced reboot again. With other games which have rmmzsave, rgpsave files i dont have this problem and they launches normally. Will be glad for any clues
Is «RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package» installed? You dont need «RPG Maker VX Ace»

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
I think he is just complaining that you cant see the contents of this quests to remember what you needed exactly. I remember having to go back in a older save just to see whatever this guy was asking for
oh yeah i had that same problem

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes