Afobiy

Oct 26, 2020
There is a bug at the point with alice's Question line, when we get the alcohol from the guand pour it on the tentacles. It freezes midway and it won't Proceed any further And i've tried saving beforehand and we're studying it back to the main mebut it doesn't work
Same shit

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
Why does enemies completely disappear from the map (all maps) never to return? with bad luck it happens by the fourth quest I do and with luck after the relocation quest from the guild.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
when I start the quest with the succubus and find her in the cave gangbanging with the missing men. Then Neria is gone (especially keira knows Neria even though she is just getting to know her)
then guards appear and, after a dialogue, a Wolf and the Game freezes.

Is this a scriptbug because there are 2 events taking place at the same time?

Shouldn't I have completed the quest with Marin earlier?

idiotbox

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Changelog:
- Added a new big quest where you have to arrange a robbery in the company of your new friends.
This quest can be activated near your home. This is the quest of the main plot, therefore, it can only be opened by going through the entire main branch of the plot.
- Added several new scenes:
1) Blowjob scene with Keira
2) The scene with the horse at the entrance to the mansion with Keira
3) The scene near the brothel with Keira
4) Gang bang scene in the cave with Keira
5) Gang bang scene in the mansion with Keira
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to use moving points in the English version.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019

It is impossible to download from this link without registration, which makes downloading difficult

davmoor

Jul 7, 2018
Hey, can someone help me with the cheat engine for this game. I used this https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/ .
So I tried following the installation steps to the best of my abilities. I first downloaded the game and extracted it ( I previously already installed the RTP software to play RPG VX ACE games), then I downloaded the RPG VX ACE cheat system and extracted it. I copied all of its content into the Keira Quest game folder. I opened with the Game_cheat.exe once to install it and then another time to open the game. However when I now press F8 to try to open the cheat menu it doesnt seem to work. Did I miss something?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023

It is impossible to download from this link without registration, which makes downloading difficult
No, that does not mean that it makes downloading difficult; it actually makes downloading pretty easy.
Yes we have registration, but we only require a username and password (both of which can be gibberish). We don't do any verification and don't collect logs.
You can read more about it here if you want, but I summed up the main parts.

idiotbox

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Without further ado - the author is a fool... I apologize to everyone who experienced inconvenience in playing the new version of the game. You gave me an impassable moment, because of which no one could complete the version to the end, I sincerely apologize and send you a correction!
P.S
New Year's version in progress!

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
It's still glitched cuz the other box is in the way but the work around that i found is to just open up RpgMakerSaveEdit,choose your file, click advanced, edit switches and variables, scroll down to 619,click the box and 621. After that the quest continued. Screenshot (7).png

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes