4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

eunusunt

May 10, 2017
I don't understand. This is one of those games that I can't get started because it missed exe. Why is that? 99,9% games from this site don't have this problem, but this have.
It's probably being deleted by your antivirus while you're extracting the game. Try disabling your AV for the duration of the extraction, or put the folder where you're extracting on the AV white-list.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Password for the photos on PC. Have tried Swordfish and the numbers on the fridge but keep getting wrong password.
Edit. reloaded and password works.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Can't play this game, it says:
Could Not Execute XXXX\XXXX\XXX\XXX\Mother In Law.exe. Is it missing?

What? Why is it asking me that. How do I run this game?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Can't play this game, it says:
Could Not Execute XXXX\XXXX\XXX\XXX\Mother In Law.exe. Is it missing?

What? Why is it asking me that. How do I run this game?
If there's ":" in the exe name and other file names, delete it. Also don't try to run the game directly from zip file. Normally windows will automatically rename ":" to "_" after extracting.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
If there's ":" in the exe name and other file names, delete it. Also don't try to run the game directly from zip file. Normally windows will automatically rename ":" to "_" after extracting.
I have no idea. I have tried and tried. Here is a screenshot, let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I have no idea. I have tried and tried. Here is a screenshot, let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary.
Because of the ":" in the file name looks like windows created a new folder and moved exe file and two other files to a new folder.

Move "Mother in law.exe, Mother in law.py and Mother in law.sh" files to the folder where there's lib folder, game folder, etc.

If you encounter any error again after moving the three files, delete the space " " in front of "Mother in law" name from all three files.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Because of the ":" in the file name looks like windows created a new folder and moved exe file and two other files to a new folder.

Move "Mother in law.exe, Mother in law.py and Mother in law.sh" files to the folder where there's lib folder, game folder, etc.

If you encounter any error again after moving the three files, delete the space " " in front of "Mother in law" name from all three files.
Did that, there is no space before Mother in law either. It has me stumped.
I have no idea what is going on.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Did that, there is no space before Mother in law either. It has me stumped.
I have no idea what is going on.
Try changing the names of all three exe, sh and py files to "Kelly Family_ Mother in law"

If it doesn't work again, try extracting game to a different folder using a different extraction tool (forexample winrar).

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Try changing the names of all three exe, sh and py files to "Kelly Family_ Mother in law"

If it doesn't work again, try extracting game to a different folder using a different extraction tool (forexample winrar).
You bloody legend.
How can that be a different file extractor does the job (winRAR) but the other didn't (iZArc).
What rubbish.
Been trying to wrap my head around it for ages. Why didn't I think of that. Thank you my friend :) :)

Reactions: Migdig

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You bloody legend.
How can that be a different file extractor does the job (winRAR) but the other didn't (iZArc).
What rubbish.
Been trying to wrap my head around it for ages. Why didn't I think of that. Thank you my friend :) :)
Because iZArc thinks that ":" in the file names are directories, normally Winrar or some similar other programs changes ":" to "_" while extracting to prevent errors. Have fun playing. :)

Reactions: LucaNatoli
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes