4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
what a great game really great that is really amazing what hot ideas are in there and was implemented because some can still cut off a big slice of and learn a lot I wish there were more of such games
I had so much fun while gambling

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
The patreon page says this game is complete but the download links is for an incomplete version? No one has the complete version?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
The patreon page says this game is complete but the download links is for an incomplete version? No one has the complete version?
Dont go by patreon instead go to first page and use one of the links provided. :)

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Dont go by patreon instead go to first page and use one of the links provided. :)
I did use the links from front page but still i got a no more content screen without doing anything with the mother. Is that as far as it goes or am i missing something?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Could it be that i have to do stuff in a certain order or time frame, otherwise is game over? Why did i get that screen then?
Yes there are certain patterns in the game that you must take that will lead to different routs at the end, for example: one of the endings might be where you might blackmail the mother to step down and let you be with the daughter, another is where you also get to fuck the mom and let her become your fuck-buddy or side chick. :FeelsGoodMan:

Now I know there are hidden items and actions in game that if you find and click on them they will help with the progress of the story in your favor in what ever way you like. I personally do not know if this also relates to the specific day or the time in the day in which you will find the hidden things and I would hope someone as well knows the answer to this. :)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Sooooo did anyone figure out all the hidden spots and actions in this game that uncover different secrets? :)

Reactions: azertymat

Xander6925

Jan 24, 2018
on the walkthrough for day 1 and 2 at 1400 says to clean bathroom but cant cuz sarah is in there what do i do

Last edited:

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
wasn't there a link for the walkthrough or something? Anyways, if somebody has it, could you post it?

EDIT: Found it, sorry and thanks.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I don't understand. This is one of those games that I can't get started because it missed exe. Why is that? 99,9% games from this site don't have this problem, but this have.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes