4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
This has to be a joke. All the shit the player has to go through just to get no scences with her at all.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So is he just not finishing this? He's making "follow up" games, but he left this in Beta. I don't understand devs who do this. You pretty much finished the game. If there are bugs, fix them THEN move on. If not, push the game out as completed.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Mega (from the OP) is still down. Might want to update with the Mega from the previous page (it works). And just to be nosy, I wonder what got the account terminated :)

Reactions: Fed

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So is he just not finishing this? He's making "follow up" games, but he left this in Beta. I don't understand devs who do this. You pretty much finished the game. If there are bugs, fix them THEN move on. If not, push the game out as completed.
It's completed.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Odd. The last post he made about it listed it as beta. Still says 1.0b; doesn't the b stand for beta?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Plus, the start of the game says "this game is incomplete and in development." He just left it in beta. I get it that the story and features are probably complete, but if that's the case, it really shouldn't have taken that much effort to push out version 1 final, and remove the "unfinished/beta" notations. Lazy.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes