4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Which are the endings 2 and 3?

So far i got ending 1(Sarah kick Tom out of the house) and 4(end the 15 days having sex with Sarah)

Reactions: bernthal

Cryni

May 20, 2017
There, universal console for any Ren'py based game. Unzip and copy this in the game file in renpy/common and badabing, you have the console open. You just have to figure out the cheat codes for yourselves
How to use it please?

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Does anybody has save file?
Yes i have something save file with finish and unfinished game + small menu mod to re-play interesting event inside study.
Use this web page and fix the days: find store.dia (15) or use the cheat console inside game. If you are uncertain before the event just stop the game. Open game/save folder and will see autosave files 1-10, rename the autosave file example: auto-1-LT1.save to 1-1-LT1.save. Start the game and use menu load save, so you can see your last save moment.

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I do not work the codes
You probably mean '...do not understand how the codes work', read on.

How to use [the file] please?
If you do a search within this thread you can find the answer easily. Just use e.g. 'console' in the search box on top to the right, choose to check 'this thread only' for results -

You can use the file in the .rar archive provided by user coaiereci and put it next to others or activate the in-game console by hand, by changing a value in a file called '00console.rpy' in your game directory, see here in post by Krull. This second way does work with all Ren'Py games. I'll describe it too.
  • First start the game. press Shift+O (the letter 'O') to open the console - it won't probably work. If it worked you see it pop up at the top of the screen, sometimes the console is active by default. If it didn't read on...
The directory of the unpacked game should look somewhat like this : <Game_Name>/renpy/common/... - inside you find the .rpy file you need to change. This is always the same structure I'd say.
  • You can now either copy the file from the unpacked .rar archive into that game directory. As mentioned you find folders, one called 'renpy'. Inside this folder is another called 'common'. There you put the file from the archive.
  • Or you look inside for the file '00console.rpy', open it in a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++, find the line 'config.console = False'. Change the value to 'True', as Krull described. Close and save the file, start game again.
If you did it correctly you can now open the in-game console with Shift+O and tip in codes or commands. These are to be found in the OP (first post) in the spoiler. Before you enter something via console make a save file by right clicking in the game or using 'save' at the bottom of the screen. Then you can go back if something has gone wrong.

Something else: you can adapt game variables as you like, but do not change them too much or it might break the game. One example - you got a command for the variable 'Sexperience'. The command is 'Sexperience=x' - the value 'x' you can manipulate, but not too high. Start with small steps i.e. add plus 10 or 20 to values, look for changes in the game. Maybe some scene does trigger. The same goes for other commands.
There is also a command for the variable 'dia', which lets you choose the day. I did not play the game, but I guess you can jump back and forth using this variable and a value that fits. Something like 'dia=x' should do the trick.

Hope this helps a little. Welcome to the forum you both, as you are new here with us. :) If you got any questions ask, or send me a personal message. Have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryni and JC23

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
This game is nice, but I'm a lil underwhelmed by the variety of scenes, especially with Kelly and Sarah's friend.

Last edited:

Chase438

Oct 7, 2017
Hi @ll
I found some pics in the game directory in which Sarah uses a strap-on on Tom... ist ther a scene to play that and if so, how?
Thanks

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
이 경기 후에 업데이트가 없습니까? 이 게임은 정말로 훌륭한 게임입니다 ... 나는 그 후에 당신이 후속 이야기를 만들 수 있다고 생각합니다.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
wasn´t sure about this game bc i hate time limits. It´s quite a surprise actually, the story is twisted and crazy/silly and fun, the renders are looking good(the bodies have little dents and wrinkles and imperfections, making them feel more real).
Takes a while to figure it out and you have to play it 3xtimes or more to see it all if you don´t use cheats or the walkthrough. But the scenes are really worth it. What is the most surprising thing about this game?
The characters have actually personality which you have to deal with... they´re not some hollow puppets like in dozens and dozens other games in the adult section.
Personally i like that Mother-in-law a lot. Well build figure, very dominant and strict, hiding her naughty girl from the outside world, a Mother Whore with a soft spot for fruits and orgys and purple hair ... witch fits in nicely^^
Kelly... is clingy but that´s understandable given the fact that she marries the MC ... and very fuckable and pleasing to the eye.

Would be nice to see Sarah in the other games as well, she´s just too hot to let her go and she proved to be open for anything incest it seems. So if in the next installment, we need to "convince" the sisters, i say, come on Sarah, let´s quakefuck this family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes