4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I haven't played the last 2 versions but when I completed the game on a new playthrough, I got bonus scene 1 & 2 at the title screen. not sure that was there before

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
how do you open console comands?
You can always do a search within this thread, others asked already. To the right on top there is the 'search field', choose 'this thread only' to look for infos specific to a game first.

Please see post for a short explanation how to activate console, and post for a link with more detailed infos. When console is set active (needs restarting game once) you open it as described, enter commands, change values.
Make a save to keep the values at a certain level, in case you want to go back again and try something new.
It's basically the same for every Ren'Py driven game. Don't use excessively big values, you may break gameplay. ;)

You're new here I see. Welcome nat, have fun sticking around with us! :)

Reactions: bernthal

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
I haven't understand if that game is finished or if the story will have a continue (in the next months) after the 15 days. Maybe i missed something.

rave

May 29, 2017
so it's the same except the 2 bonus scenes of 3some with some lee guy and the other with the daughter

too bad such a potential for this game

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
There, universal console for any Ren'py based game. Unzip and copy this in the game file in renpy/common and Hallelujah! you have the console open. You just have to figure out the cheat codes for yourselves. Shift+O to open

Last edited:

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Any chance I can ask someone to give me an overview of what I can expect if I were to download this game? Obviously I've seen the tags but would be awesome if someone who's familiar with the game could give me a decent run through of what to expect. Pretty please? :D

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
game's pretty much complete no?
very good art, I liked. would love there to be voices, like those a lot and if their good they crack a game up for me.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes