4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
wasn´t sure about this game bc i hate time limits. It´s quite a surprise actually, the story is twisted and crazy/silly and fun, the renders are looking good(the bodies have little dents and wrinkles and imperfections, making them feel more real).
Takes a while to figure it out and you have to play it 3xtimes or more to see it all if you don´t use cheats or the walkthrough. But the scenes are really worth it. What is the most surprising thing about this game?
The characters have actually personality which you have to deal with... they´re not some hollow puppets like in dozens and dozens other games in the adult section.
Personally i like that Mother-in-law a lot. Well build figure, very dominant and strict, hiding her naughty girl from the outside world, a Mother Whore with a soft spot for fruits and orgys and purple hair ... witch fits in nicely^^
Kelly... is clingy but that´s understandable given the fact that she marries the MC ... and very fuckable and pleasing to the eye.

Would be nice to see Sarah in the other games as well, she´s just too hot to let her go and she proved to be open for anything incest it seems. So if in the next installment, we need to "convince" the sisters, i say, come on Sarah, let´s quakefuck this family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with everything you said, this is a surprisingly good game. When i read the title at first i was like nahh... later i tried the game and i liked it a lot. It's something different and refreshing. Only negative about this game is that you really need a walkthrough otherwise it's like you said a little confusing, but it's a nice game.

Reactions: ponyguy

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I agree with everything you said, this is a surprisingly good game. When i read the title at first i was like nahh... later i tried the game and i liked it a lot. It's something different and refreshing. Only negative about this game is that you really need a walkthrough otherwise it's like you said a little confusing, but it's a nice game.
ty. The time limit is annoying. Would have been nice to reach Day15 with an ending and then goin into endgame and just stay a little longer in Sarahs´House. Which ... actually would make a bit more sense for the 3some scenes: Everyone´s happy and feel good ... time for some more family bonding.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
ty. The time limit is annoying. Would have been nice to reach Day15 with an ending and then goin into endgame and just stay a little longer in Sarahs´House. Which ... actually would make a bit more sense for the 3some scenes: Everyone´s happy and feel good ... time for some more family bonding.
Yeah man threesome with those two sexy short haired bitches would be dream cum true :) also time limit sucks ass. First time i played i didn't know about time limit... so annoying :disappointed: man is this game finished or new updates coming, because it's v1.0 do you have some news?

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yeah man threesome with those two sexy short haired bitches would be dream cum true :) also time limit sucks ass. First time i played i didn't know about time limit... so annoying :disappointed: man is this game finished or new updates coming, because it's v1.0 do you have some news?
played it last week and i think this episode is finished. Next episodes are handling other family members, but there´s no info on the Patreon page about any release dates ... real bummer

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
played it last week and i think this episode is finished. Next episodes are handling other family members, but there´s no info on the Patreon page about any release dates ... real bummer
Oh so he divided the game into chapters, that's great. I just saw his patreon page, he's working on two or three more games besides this game :frown: hopefully he's not going to forget about this game :) thanks for info man.

Reactions: tom882 and ponyguy

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Still would have prefered it to have optional endings where you end up either falling for Sarah or her friend.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Still would have prefered it to have optional endings where you end up either falling for Sarah or her friend.
i like that, but that would only work when they´re included as bonus scenes or hidden ones. Other than that, the premise of the game would have been contradicting to the episodal character.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Well since there's multiple chapters for meeting the family, maybe in the last chapter they all come together and you choose who to stay with.

Reactions: ponyguy

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I played a much older version of this game like 6 months back or so... Thought it had potential, but was lacking in scenes... And just played the most recent version...

Nice, feels like almost a full game maybe a beta

anschwww

May 10, 2017
k84 is working on a new Game.
this Game may receive some fine tuning, but that should it be....

Oct 30, 2017
its Hot. scary mother in law
After the party is very easy to have sex with Sarah
Forget about Kelly, Focus on Sarah: v

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes