4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
Summer is over, courses are over and here is the biggest scene I've done so far at HuhnDoener's request.
Tom and Kelly are having some problems with their "relationship" and Sarah agrees to help them by giving them some advice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly's Family: Mother-in-law goes to Beta status, this means that the content is finished. I imagine there will be corrections, maybe some translation but with 1248 images (including animations) I think that is enough.

Now I'm thinking of creating another different game to disconnect from Kelly's Family for a while and try out things and improvements. As for the new game, you can leave suggestions in the comments.

I hope you like it

Updates

- Fixed some bugs

- Full bonus Scene with Sarah and Sarah

- Credits

V1.0 Beta

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I got this, and the bonus scenes are weird and disjointed... does not seem to fit anywhere in the game what so ever and unlike the previous times where he used the faster/slower/more slower/more faster deal to progress after a few times the "animation" is so jarring when you go "faster" it doesn't look good. That's my opinion, i've like this up to this point and this just seems like it was thrown together to satisfy some people's wants and demands. IS there anything new in the actual game aspect? if anyone knows let me know please :)

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
IS there anything new in the actual game aspect? if anyone knows let me know please :)
No, I diff'ed the code between this and the last version, and there is no gameplay difference. Really, just the addition of the bonus scenes and the end credits.

dalamar26

Mar 14, 2017
I keep getting this error for the console
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
please help

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I keep getting this error for the console
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
please help
Have you changed the "config.console" line to get cheats? Extract this file again and try to download and use the Notepad++ to do these changes. I think this way is harder to get errors.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes