4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
hello guys ! i can't open the console for this game somehow , can anyone help ? (i can open it in other ren'py games just fine)

ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
Hello,
I noticed that some guys know a way to get past day 15, i looked it in the replies and only say go to her room before she goes to sleep is that 22h or 23h and what must you do because i know you can mastrubate on her but if you cum you get bad endung if you go away before and good ending but always ending how do i get past day 15? and rather a more full explanation than just mastrubate on her. Thanks for reading

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hello,
I noticed that some guys know a way to get past day 15, i looked it in the replies and only say go to her room before she goes to sleep is that 22h or 23h and what must you do because i know you can mastrubate on her but if you cum you get bad endung if you go away before and good ending but always ending how do i get past day 15? and rather a more full explanation than just mastrubate on her. Thanks for reading
You can only masturbate on her if you were successful at the party, I would consider sms since masturbating leads to a not so pleasing scene.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,
It's not by masturbating on her in her room. Once you've done the deed with Sarah, you will get an new option when in your room at night that says "Send SMS to Sarah" or something similar to that. That will play a sex scene with her in your room. After the scene is over, you get a slightly different sleep option. It seems that this option is bugged, because it bypasses the game end trigger and allows you to go past day 15. There's no content past 15, though - you're just playing the same loop again. There's not much point in doing this.

Reactions: bernthal

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Thought renpy was multi os but first post says windows only... Not for Mac?
It should be. For other renpy games I've finagled the files of Windows version into the right places to work on Mac by comparing to a working Mac renpy app. File permissions are also a stumbling block. I can take a look at this later today if I can summon the spare time.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah i do hink i read something about sending an sms to sarah but i can't seem to send a text cus prob didn't save it at the end of day 15 please could you say what i must do? But thank for reacting so fast on my previous post

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Are you actually joking? Or is your "lol" a sign of embarrassment?

Walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything else you can figure it out or save/reload if you make a bad choice.
tried never saw tanning comment im using the 9.4 ver is it different now?didnt see kelly in kitchen as well about the veggie drink

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
tried never saw tanning comment im using the 9.4 ver is it different now?didnt see kelly in kitchen as well about the veggie drink
lol all thjis time i never saw you can click on kitchen from living room.was accident i found it :p sorry for my stupidity

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the whole 8am pool thing i dont ever see as well sms at 23:00
Alright: 8am pool, you have to click on the pane of glass on the right of your screen when you are in the living room and that takes you outside. the SMS only happens after you've gone through most of the game. Also you can Masturbate on sarah with varying outcomes at 23:00 if you catch her masturbating at 22:00 you go back at 23:00 and she's laying there nekkid!

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Alright: 8am pool, you have to click on the pane of glass on the right of your screen when you are in the living room and that takes you outside. the SMS only happens after you've gone through most of the game. Also you can Masturbate on sarah with varying outcomes at 23:00 if you catch her masturbating at 22:00 you go back at 23:00 and she's laying there nekkid!
finally got it.made it thru the end ty

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Good days, how to use console commands?
You have to go where you have installed the game > KellyFamily-0.94-pc\renpy\common > 00console.rpy (open with notepad/notepad++) > Search > Find config.console , and change config.console = False to config.console = True.
In game press Shift + O , and type the commands from the first post on page 1.

AtMom = x
AtKelly = x
Day - dia
Money= x (x=amount)
Sexperience= x (x=amount)

Reactions: Pagot
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes