4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

duncandg

Aug 10, 2017
Ok guys
Here i am.

It took me a long time to release this version but you know, holidays, some problems with the PC and a Bonus scene have made it impossible for me to do it before.
In this new version we can try things a little more "hard" with Sarah, and it is that it seems that Sarah's desire has no limits.
I know there are few news in this update but I'm creating another bonus scene and the vip patron want to share it with all of you, so in a few days... another surprise.

As always, I hope you like it.

Updates

- Fixed some bugs

- Scene in the Pool with Sarah
(8-9am and if we have ******* with Sarah)

- Scene in the sofa wih Sarah
(11-12am and if we have ******* with Sarah)

- Scene in waterfall with Sarah
(15pm, Car and if we have ******* with Sarah)

- 50 new static images and 7 new animations

JustGuilty

Jun 19, 2017
Ok guys
Here i am.

It took me a long time to release this version but you know, holidays, some problems with the PC and a Bonus scene have made it impossible for me to do it before.
In this new version we can try things a little more "hard" with Sarah, and it is that it seems that Sarah's desire has no limits.
I know there are few news in this update but I'm creating another bonus scene and the vip patron want to share it with all of you, so in a few days... another surprise.

As always, I hope you like it.

Updates

- Fixed some bugs

- Scene in the Pool with Sarah
(8-9am and if we have ******* with Sarah)

- Scene in the sofa wih Sarah
(11-12am and if we have ******* with Sarah)

- Scene in waterfall with Sarah
(15pm, Car and if we have ******* with Sarah)

- 50 new static images and 7 new animations

Thank you so much dude. Many people were waiting about this sharing for days. You are a hero :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
We're holding up for a hero
You do know that asking for a new release link, regardless of how you say it, is against the forum rules and a reportable action? When there is a new link it'll be posted. We don't need multiple people asking someone ot post a link.

If you're that impatient, pony up some money and sub to get it yourself and add to the thread. Otherwise, once someone has posted the game is released, WAIT QUIETLY.

Reactions: Burt and ABH20

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
100 rp with Sarah + buy esctasy + Choose the right options (look in thread i already posted how and some other people too) at party + sweat option at the park then sleep.
can't find your post with the the choices for the club

U

User_10739

Dude start a new game already, this one is over, or at least move the story on cause adding middle shit is boring...

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
I hope, next update will be beyond 15th day. No time to consummate all Sarah's favors.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I hope, next update will be beyond 15th day. No time to consummate all Sarah's favors.
If you've unlocked the ability to send Sarah an SMS at night then you can go beyond 15 days. I'm on day 17. As long as I never choose the Sleep option any time before fucking her at night the game just keeps moving on to the next day.
Same if you masturbate on her when she's sleeping. The game just moves on to the next day.

Reactions: jackkane

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
If you've unlocked the ability to send Sarah an SMS at night then you can go beyond 15 days. I'm on day 17. As long as I never choose the Sleep option any time before fucking her at night the game just keeps moving on to the next day.
Same if you masturbate on her when she's sleeping. The game just moves on to the next day.
Yeah, but there's no point in doing that. You're just bypassing the end trigger to keep playing the same loop. I'm fairly sure he meant more content past day 15.

I've been playing this for the past few versions, and while I like it, I also have issues with it. I'm not a fan of games with time limits/end dates, and this is one of the most restricting ones I've seen. I prefer having a more sandbox style where I can keep going as long as I want and choose when I stop playing, rather than the game telling me when I'm done. And because of the short time limit, it means the amount of content is not that high. Sarah's model is very good, though, and the reason why I keep coming back. If and when he starts developing the planned sequels to this, not sure how long I'll stick around if the mechanics stay the same but Sarah is absent (and there's no good substitutes for her).

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes