4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
For a moment I imagined the second game to be about us trying to fuck the dad =)))
Wait a second here. The future husband bang the mother, and I imagine that he'll do the same with both sisters. I have nothing against the fact that the future wife have to bang her dad. And like his not her biological dad, that's not even incest.
In fact, it seem fair for me.

ovan26

May 27, 2017
i dont fell like anyone gonna share the game...i look the patreon page and looks like no one is interested anymore

Reactions: faroukan1

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 8241

Plot:
This game is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.​

Genre: 3DCG, ADV, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Date, Milf
Censorship: No
Version: 0.92
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Changelog
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: | | |
Thanks to @rob for sharing :kissingheart:

Please tell me how to unlock the sarah bed scene with black man

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
At the beginning i liked this game a lot. Interesting story and good art. But now i´m bored. You know the start of the game and you know the ending too. This game has a limit of 15 days. Every "addon" play in the middle of the game between day 5-12. I don´t want to start the game over and over again only to see 2-3 new scenes.

I´ll wait for the final release to play it one last time. Too bad. Game had lots of potential in story and art.

Reactions: Krull

faroukan1

Aug 16, 2017
At the beginning i liked this game a lot. Interesting story and good art. But now i´m bored. You know the start of the game and you know the ending too. This game has a limit of 15 days. Every "addon" play in the middle of the game between day 5-12. I don´t want to start the game over and over again only to see 2-3 new scenes.

I´ll wait for the final release to play it one last time. Too bad. Game had lots of potential in story and art.
tu sais il y a pas que 15 jours sa c'etait au debut , mais maintenant il y a pus et apropos des scene maintenant il y a pusieurs scene ;

licengsui

Aug 17, 2017
OTE="Blackadder89, post: 30033, member: 3723"]
View attachment 8241

Plot:
This game is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.​

Genre: 3DCG, ADV, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Date, Milf
Censorship: No
Version: 0.92
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Changelog
:

Download: | | |
Thanks to @rob for sharing :kissingheart:

[/QUOTE]
My fav game... Sexy Sarah...

Reactions: ponyguy
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes