4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
hopefully these will be fleshed out upon final version. i was hoping the spicy ending was either a threesome or you straight up choose the mom. as for grinding i just use a save editor lol
Given that in my game the mom's score at the end was about twice her daughter's score, and that the game describes sex with the mom as mystical, I too was expecting the MC to straight up choose the mom.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Am I the only one disappointed that all the endings point to still being with Kelly? I would have liked it if they had what-if endings where you left her for Sarah or her friends.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Am I the only one disappointed that all the endings point to still being with Kelly? I would have liked it if they had what-if endings where you left her for Sarah or her friends.
Nope you aren't i definitely prefer Sarah. The game is almost designed that way. There is never any development of Kelly's character or your relationship with her it's all about Sarah

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just curious if someone's shared the 0.93 version? I don't see it in the thread but i might have missed it

EDIT: i thought i only had 92... i do have .93 my brian has gone to mush with chemistry.. :)

Last edited:

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
"22:00 Sarah's room / get caught spying"
"22:00 Sarah's room (triggers the next scene)"

I can't get these masturbation scenes to work. I always just get "OMG Sarah is masturbating" comment and then nothing.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
the second one is fine, you have to catch her masturbating or the scene at 23:00 won't start.

edit: walkthrough updated
Well that's the interesting part. That 23:00 event did occur, even though i didn't catch her masturbating. So i did finish the game, thanks for walkthrough!

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
I can't activate Dev. I change confirmed.developer to true, but when I press shift + o I get a white screen. Help please

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I can't activate Dev. I change confirmed.developer to true, but when I press shift + o I get a white screen. Help please
It's "config.developer", not "confirmed.developer".

in the new version... I can not enter Sara's room at 23 pm; Someone could help me
It's normal. At this time of the day, you can only enter in her room if you've seen her masturbate at 22h. Don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but unlike in the previous version there's no screen defined for to show her simply sleeping at 23h.
Inb4, the fact that you see her masturbating at 22h is a random event, until day 12 (or 13, don't remember clearly) when it'll become automatic. So, actually you only miss a possibility to fail, which isn't a big deal.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
someone unlock all endings?

End1 (Sarah Hate Me)
End2 (??????)
End3 (Everything has gone great)
End4 (I Fucked Sarah... and like it)

There are more endings?

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
someone unlock all endings?

End1 (Sarah Hate Me)
End2 (??????)
End3 (Everything has gone great)
End4 (I Fucked Sarah... and like it)

There are more endings?
End 2 just keep your relationship with her below 50 (not worth it)

And to answer the question: Nope, no more endings.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes