4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i've opened 00console.rpy in mac renpy sdk, i change config.console = False to True, and the console doesn't open, any idea?

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Did you activated it in KellyFamily-0.93-pc\renpy\common > 00console.rpy , if not , open 00console.rpy with notepad/notepad++ and find config.console = False and change it to config.console = True , save and exit and try again Shift+O in game.
ok I'll try that, thanks bro

Reactions: Krull

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
(Bad, medium, good and spicy)

The endings are based on the relationship value of Sarah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hopefully these will be fleshed out upon final version. i was hoping the spicy ending was either a threesome or you straight up choose the mom. as for grinding i just use a save editor lol

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
really don't know what to think. haven't tried to open the game yet but when i tried to uncompress the file i would get cannot compress on certain files with an error code, and "try again" and it would seem to work until the very end in which case i had to keep skipping, but when i check the game folder and compare to the zip file, all the files are there and identical in size

skybbc

May 5, 2017
What are the new scenes in this update? I got the shower scene, the cumshot while sleeping one which leads to her taking revenge, banana scene in the kitchen.
Did I got them all?

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
What are the new scenes in this update? I got the shower scene, the cumshot while sleeping one which leads to her taking revenge, banana scene in the kitchen.
Did I got them all?
Yup you got them all.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes