4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
Does anybody know how unlock scene when Sarah sex with Kelly's BF AND THEY GET CAUGHT THANK YOU

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Does anybody know how unlock scene when Sarah sex with Kelly's BF AND THEY GET CAUGHT THANK YOU
100 rp with Sarah + buy esctasy + Choose the right options (look in thread i already posted how and some other people too) at party + sweat option at the park then sleep.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody know
how to fuck the mom in MILFS VILLA
By it's current version you can't, all you get with her is a blowjob in wich she is blidfolded en thinks you're the hubby. Next update is at 75% completion and a preview is planned for today the 18th. We can only hope we finally get to smash, although i think it won't happen until some further into the plot but we can only hope ^^!

Last edited:

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
By it's current version you can't, all you get with her is a blowjob in wich she is blidfolded en thinks you're the hubby. Next update is at 75% completion and a preview is planned for today the 18th. We can only hope we finally get to smash, although i think it won't happen until some further into the plot but we can only hope ^^!
Thanks bud For the update

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
tu sais il y a pas que 15 jours sa c'etait au debut , mais maintenant il y a pus et apropos des scene maintenant il y a pusieurs scene ;
Translation: You know, there's not just 15 days, it was at the begining, but now there's more and, about the scenes, now there's more.

Please, read the of the forum, by example : "3. We are an English only community".
I'm sure that your English can't be this worse compared to your French. Configure your browser for to use its build-in dictionary, it help a lot, trust me on this one ; er... both English and French.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I went to sleep on day 8 but nothing happened. Any other ways bud
In case like this one, the day number isn't mandatory. The scene will not happen before day 8, but it's not the main part of the trigger. I haven't the game installed right now, so can't say exactly what's the other part, but if you follow the walkthrough, normally you can't miss it.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes