4.30 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

can you fuck sarah in this version or did he add more of those dream bullshit scenes lol

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is weird I am at the party and i choose drink and drink then lsd yet I am still discovered... hmmm weird. any ideas?

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Man, this game is a fucking guessing game like that piece of shit Big Brother. There's nothing straightforward and there's a bunch of scenes I don't know how to unlock

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
How strange and confusing continuance of the game. At day 15th, after all what is happened at party, we went back to usual schema: clean bathroom, living room ... go to pool, give compliment etc

Did I do something wrong or ?

P.S.
Thanks to all kind people for help on this thread!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How strange and confusing continuance of the game. At day 15th, after all what is happened at party, we went back to usual schema: clean bathroom, living room ... go to pool, give compliment etc

Did I do something wrong or ?

P.S.
Thanks to all kind people for help on this thread!
atleast you were able to get past the party... I am curious why I can't even when i pick the options drink - drink - LSD....? when i click LSD she turns me around and takes the helmet off. and she was at about 165 "affection" with me at the time.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Do you have to start new for the lsd?
As the game is only 15 days long, you should really start a new game every update. Also yes, you need to start a new game to buy the LSD, as there is no way to go shopping once you are at the party already.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks, I normally restart each time but thought for once I might not have too.. lol

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Removed Spoiler in Op not needed around install instructions

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes