4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Well, I just finished this one (I think, got all achievments, pretty sure all scenes too, I repeated on the last rhree days all Sarah encounters to see if something changed, all 4 endings too).

I have to admit it's a very nice game!

Really nice renders, good stats system (a bit grindy, but hey, more or less ten days of cleaning/working/praising really worth the shot). I didnt check the thread for a "walkthrough", I restarted several times to maximize efficiency. Also an interesting scenario (if you can say so), Sarah is a hell of a mother in law! Much better than Kelly imo. I wish mine was even remotly like her...

It was long time since I made so many saves during a game to test every possibility, felt really refreshing.

A big plus for the waterfall and the punishments scenes ! Nice to see something really pushed at the limit once in a while.

My only minus point would be that during the animated scenes, the "much faster" option is really too fast, making some actions almost ridiculous, being full speeded like that.

Overall a really great game, I've done everything in around 5/6 hours, a very sexy way to pass an afternoon! Go play it, you wont (I think) bet let down. And if you're lost, check the thread, ozygator made a post somewhere wich could help you out.

Kudos to K84!

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
please make walkthrough, how to xxxx with sarah
Well, I just finished this one (I think, got all achievments, pretty sure all scenes too, I repeated on the last rhree days all Sarah encounters to see if something changed, all 4 endings too).

I have to admit it's a very nice game!

Really nice renders, good stats system (a bit grindy, but hey, more or less ten days of cleaning/working/praising really worth the shot). I didnt check the thread for a "walkthrough", I restarted several times to maximize efficiency. Also an interesting scenario (if you can say so), Sarah is a hell of a mother in law! Much better than Kelly imo. I wish mine was even remotly like her...

It was long time since I made so many saves during a game to test every possibility, felt really refreshing.

A big plus for the waterfall and the punishments scenes ! Nice to see something really pushed at the limit once in a while.

My only minus point would be that during the animated scenes, the "much faster" option is really too fast, making some actions almost ridiculous, being full speeded like that.

Overall a really great game, I've done everything in around 5/6 hours, a very sexy way to pass an afternoon! Go play it, you wont (I think) bet let down. And if you're lost, check the thread, ozygator made a post somewhere wich could help you out.

Kudos to K84!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
is there any method to sex with both Sarah and Kelly same time ?
If I recall correctly, the only scene where Sarah and Kelly are together in the sùae scene is one of the bonus scenes (the second I think), you can access them on the game's main menu.

pls someone give me help
How can i buy a picture to sarah?
You need 500$, sometime you will hear that it's soon Sarah's birthday, you will be able to go to the shop to choose a gift (save and try other gifts too, if you want to see what happens).

Check if you struggle, it will give you a routine to raise relation points with the ladies.

sexosex

Nov 6, 2017
If I recall correctly, the only scene where Sarah and Kelly are together in the sùae scene is one of the bonus scenes (the second I think), you can access them on the game's main menu.

You need 500$, sometime you will hear that it's soon Sarah's birthday, you will be able to go to the shop to choose a gift (save and try other gifts too, if you want to see what happens).

Check if you struggle, it will give you a routine to raise relation points with the ladies.
Ty mate i luv u

Mr 13

May 24, 2018
Any walkthrough? I saw someone say that’s its on thread 199 but I’m having a hard time since I’m using my phone atm

Mr 13

May 24, 2018
wasn't there a link for the walkthrough or something? Anyways, if somebody has it, could you post it?

EDIT: Found it, sorry and thanks.
Where did you find it? I’m havinng a hard time finding it wthrough my phone

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Where did you find it? I’m havinng a hard time finding it wthrough my phone
Just above your first post, I've been quoted... Try and click expand and you'll see a link. As you're on a phone and I dont know hard it could be to click, here it is again :

Reactions: Mysm20

Mr 13

May 24, 2018
Just above your first post, I've been quoted... Try and click expand and you'll see a link. As you're on a phone and I dont know hard it could be to click, here it is again :
Thanks man

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Any walkthrough? I saw someone say that’s its on thread 199 but I’m having a hard time since I’m using my phone atm
So its not possible to read page 10, post#199 on your mobile device? Yeah right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can i get a walkthrough plz i m stuck
Page 10, post# 199.

There is not much of a walkthrough at all, its an easy game, you can safe each and every time if a choice pops up.

what is the password of the folder
As already mentioned a couple of dozen times in this thread, its on a post-it on the fridge.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes