Ren'Py Abandoned Kelly's Family: Older sister in law [v3.0 Alpha] [K84]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

Overview:
This game is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who are getting married, but before that they are visiting Kellys sister Paige, who is willing to help with the planning of the wedding.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-29
Release Date: 2019-08-17
Developer: K84
Censored:None
Version: 3.0 Alpha
Language: English
Prequel: Kelly's Family Mother in Law
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - -
Mac: - -

Extras: Walkthrough

67.jpg 68.jpg 43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This might be the shortest first release i ever saw, other than that looks interesting enough to try out once there is way more content.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This might be the shortest first release i ever saw, other than that looks interesting enough to try out once there is way more content.
I bet you haven't played with "Staying with Aunt Katie" or perhaps a Slonique first release? The Doll house? The competition for the "shortest first release" is absolutely fierce :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh my dark god, that shirt... That shirt! o_O:sick:

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
I bet you haven't played with "Staying with Aunt Katie" or perhaps a Slonique first release? The Doll house? The competition for the "shortest first release" is absolutely fierce :ROFLMAO:
Just like a competition of "Let's say our very first preprepre-alpha release is version 1.0".

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the previous games from the Developer, but I think that I will wait for a few more updates on this one. :):coffee:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Isn't this like the third game K84 is working on at the same time?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
bruh, a slonique full release XD a first release might as well be a single picture for them XD

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Updates to both "A different Summer" and "Mike's Obsession" are already coming in quite slow, it will propable slow down to a crawl with another game added to the mix.

Reactions: KiGa

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Updates to both "A different Summer" and "Mike's Obsession" are already coming in quite slow, it will propable slow down to a crawl with another game added to the mix.
Yes, thats the usual scenario unfortunately even though one hopes for the best it ends up just like that exactly. But what can we do. *shrugs*

Reactions: botc76

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Can sombody please make a walktrough? All his games are great but some of them are way too complicated.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe i can't remember, as for Slonique i avoid every game that comes from him.

K84

Sep 6, 2017
Mike's Obsession Beta v1.0 (Sep 19, 2018 at 1:13am)

Finished!. I think this game is finished. I started doing Mike's Obsession to disconnect from Kelly's Family and although it is a small game it has helped me to learn a lot. Maybe some things will be corrected in the future but for now... Everything is done.

A Different Summer

It was my first game with completely 3d environments and I needed to know if I would be able to make the images look "good". As I say in my post Patreon this game would be a series of 5 or 6 chapters (5 for now) and apply what I will learn in the future

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes