SilverCyfer

Nov 2, 2021
Hello, my game doesn't work, it launches at the first dialog and stays frozen.
-I launch it with local emulator and it doesn't work.
-I change region, it doesn't work.
-I put winrar in Japanese, it doesn't work.
Do you have a solution?

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Remember playing this one untranslated years back, wasn't dissatisfied back then...

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Hello, my game doesn't work, it launches at the first dialog and stays frozen.
-I launch it with local emulator and it doesn't work.
-I change region, it doesn't work.
-I put winrar in Japanese, it doesn't work.
Do you have a solution?
Not sure if my problem is the same as yours or not but I fixed mine by lowering the monitor refresh rate to 60 Hz before launching the game again.

SilverCyfer

Nov 2, 2021
Not sure if my problem is the same as yours or not but I fixed mine by lowering the monitor refresh rate to 60 Hz before launching the game again.
Thx it's better i see the loading screen but went the first dialogue appear the game freeze.

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Thx it's better i see the loading screen but went the first dialogue appear the game freeze.
Try messing around with the System.ini in the game files, if you translate the Japanese text inside the system.ini (with google translate), it should explains what each values meant and how you can change it (like changing Vsync=0)

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

SilverCyfer

Nov 2, 2021
Try messing around with the System.ini in the game files, if you translate the Japanese text inside the system.ini (with google translate), it should explains what each values meant and how you can change it (like changing Vsync=0)
The system.ini is not in Japanese, despite the Japanese conversion on winrar. And even if I set vsync to 0, it doesn't work.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes