Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Awfully bold of some of you to assume there are no women on this site.

I'm not even going to comment on the "disability" thing.

Mar 19, 2018
YOOOO THIS FINALLY GOT A TRANSLATION? HELL YES

Acid Style has such a great style (perhaps an acid one you might say). i played this game in Japanese before, and while it was fun, it sucked to not know entirely what was going on, outside of some vague hints from a bit of MTLing certain lines

so excited to play through it properly!

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Does anyone have a guide to all the chests in each level? It says that playing on hard causes more chests with rings (powerups) to appear, but I'd rather not full-clear every level more than 2 times if it can be helped.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
I wish animations were at least 2x longer. They end as soon as I reach my dong, annoying as fuck. It's almost like dev didn't want us to fap to this game, lol.
But other than that, it's great, as expected from this dev

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
If the gay content isn't your thing, It's actually pretty easy to remove/hide the gay animations lol

Reactions: sadge0

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
btw guys, if you plan to unlock more powerful weapons in this game, you need to finish the story first and finish the castle side story 3 times(this side story will unlock once you finished the main story of the game, in order to get this side quest, you need to ask someone who wears a robe and black hat at the village in front of the loan building, you will see this new character appear in that village) because it will give you good startup powerful weapons, and if you enter the shrine tower this requires strategy because the mob level in the shrine tower are fking tough like a large amount of health and you need more traps in order to slow down the enemy advance towards you, once you finish 3 levels in the shrine tower it will give you RANDOM reward but if you didnt die and respawn in shrine tower possibly it will give a main powerful weapon better version of the weapon(this is likely end game content because i have finish this game few weeks ago but i got annoyed, how tough these enemies are in shrine tower so i decided stop playing that final endgame content).

im not sure if there's another secret ending in this game but so far including the castle building, i have unlock all the scenes in the game and all level maps.

ugrena

Feb 18, 2018
How simple. How quant.

A real straight man needs more then just the pounding of a female orafice. He needs immersion. empathy.

When you get to this level you will need to empathize with one of the characters to achieve what is known as a male erection.

At this higher level of straight masculinity the presence of a female is merely a distraction. After all how could a truly masculine man empathize with a female orgasm.

This is why all peak masculine straight men watch only hardcore man on man sexual activity. it is the straightest genre there is.
c66915328625087d95f4b498c5804d6e2835f6f3600becc73663cd3ecf6fa251_1.jpg.jpg

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
cant seem to progress the scenes. the game opens, and it plays the music, and keeps the opening scene in frame. i literally spammed my keyboard and nothing changed

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
cant seem to progress the scenes. the game opens, and it plays the music, and keeps the opening scene in frame. i literally spammed my keyboard and nothing changed
gonna ask the obvious, is your computer set to japanese locale?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes