Brisx

May 17, 2022
Some scene are missing from the gallery, they just added the monster encounter scene but not the cut scenes like the one with the incest in the pyramid...

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Anyway, you can trade about all second-clear items to Mel for weapons, but is there anything you can do with the wine?
I don't believe the wine has any real use, as you don't actually "get" it. If you re-watch the scene, Quada takes the wine away herself since she finds the twins passed out.

Some scene are missing from the gallery, they just added the monster encounter scene but not the cut scenes like the one with the incest in the pyramid...
You have to go to the Free Gallery for that. Bottom right option in the gallery scene.
Go into the doorway with the movie reel icon above it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just me or rings don't work? I tried the +1 ammo ring both on my character and the NPC ally and it doesn't work.
What difficulty are you playing on? Are the rings certainly equipped? As in you pressed the confirm button when scrolling through and it shows actively on their loadout?
I've never bumped into that issue before and I don't know how they wouldn't take effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kijeryn

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't believe the wine has any real use, as you don't actually "get" it. If you re-watch the scene, Quada takes the wine away herself since she finds the twins passed out.
When back in the village, she tells them to sell it somewhere with a bad lie excuse as to why they shouldn't try drinking it.
Whats the vore content?
What I'm also here to find out.
Though the philosophizing of those who have never heard of Blacklisting was funny too
As someone showed, the female frog scene. Male ver could half-count maybe, but that's it.
The airship section is ass holy shit. So many spam enemies.
Well, you get to spam your own reinforcements there too and it more or less works out.

Feb 12, 2020
When back in the village, she tells them to sell it somewhere with a bad lie excuse as to why they shouldn't try drinking it.

As someone showed, the female frog scene. Male ver could half-count maybe, but that's it.

Well, you get to spam your own reinforcements there too and it more or less works out.
I got the spell scroll, but I don't recall seeing how to use it. What's the key?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Interesting. I don't fully recall that.
I'll have to scrub through the editor to figure out past that. But my only other suggestions would be to pop in with all the NPCs in the village. Mistress Arianna, Jinam, and/or the Quack.
But I don't recall ever having any text mentioning it past that scene. Though that was the last area I was doing so I was more than eager to just get this pushed out lol. So maybe I over looked something.

Edit: It seems like it might just be something you "get". There's no mention of it anywhere in the village, whether Mel or Quada, or the shop NPCs. And the last mention is in the castle stage. So either it's buried somewhere as a "secret" use (mildly unlikely) or it's just meant to be a thing you collect to fill up the item gallery. This was a post-release "DLC", so I'd put my money on that maybe Acid Style threw that in and didn't have any plans for it past that?
Maybe it's involved in getting the new game+? Though I have my doubts about that.
I think it's safer to say it just doesn't have a use lol.
No one raised questions about it on his Ci-En announcement post from that point onward, so I truly can't say for certain.
Edit 2: It COULD also be addressed in a further update with some flavor text, and just not in this version of the game. (This translation version was built off a specific version. I recall someone mentioning there might be one more "bug fix/tweak" update past this version it's on. But I'd have to dig through everything in that new version to find out lol.)
Edit 3: Well. There were three updates past this lol. Most of them bug fixes and tweaks. Pretty heavy from his past Ci-En posts...
I now have to decide if I want to update this to said newest version. As it'd be a fuck ton of work lol.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
On whether or not there is any bonus endings: No, there is not. But there is a tiny easter egg linking this game with Explorer of the Golden Planet.
New game+ though, gotten by interacting with the ship by the village, gives you Mel and/or Quada as a bonus support character.
ah damn well, i never did new game+ but is mel/quada can be added as 3rd support permanent character other than the 2 main characters? and do you obtain more powerful weapons in new game+ in a normal story main quest line?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
ah damn well, i never did new game+ but is mel/quada can be added as 3rd support permanent character other than the 2 main characters? and do you obtain more powerful weapons in new game+ in a normal story main quest line?
That is correct, I believe by playing new game+ you get Mel/Quada as bonus support characters.
You don't get any new guns with NG+, that's only achieved by doing the challenge levels.

• Sad
Reactions: ejmuerte
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes