Aug 16, 2022
Theres more wrong with this game than just this. Futa, tentacles and vore would also be nice to avoid.
I'm not gay, and the idea of the brother and sister getting fucked at the same time really turns me on. I'm not gay, and I do love the futa contents in the game even though there is little about it. I'm not gay, and I would like to give this game a try. I'm not gay. Believe me.

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
Didn't the thread for the untranslated edition of this game have links for an edited version of it in which the gay male animations were simply blanked out? I know because i still have that version and it bypasses the whole issue.
Yes its less content overall but for some players less is more, people can play the same game for different reasons.
Frankly i was lurking the thread waiting for an hero to make the same edit to the translated version, is it not possible anymore? I probably would have made the work myself if i had the skill necessary to do so.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not gay, and the idea of the brother and sister getting fucked at the same time really turns me on. I'm not gay, and I do love the futa contents in the game even though there is little about it. I'm not gay, and I would like to give this game a try. I'm not gay. Believe me.
I'm not gay, but only the left side of my monitor works, and anyway this was my fastest nut ever, wow, what a great game

Realtalk though it's pretty easy to ignore the brother getting railed out if you have any ability to focus on the sister getting railed out. Just a shame she can't get knocked up and he can't seem to find a female monster to get fucked by instead of all these dicks

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm not gay, but only the left side of my monitor works, and anyway this was my fastest nut ever, wow, what a great game

Realtalk though it's pretty easy to ignore the brother getting railed out if you have any ability to focus on the sister getting railed out. Just a shame she can't get knocked up and he can't seem to find a female monster to get fucked by instead of all these dicks
I agree, cuz then it would mean that SHE also could get fucked by a female monster! Would be nice...
Spider women in the castle
The cult cyclopi if you count that as female enough perhaps
Does anyone have the map of the castle?

View attachment 3687596
Can't remember exactly, but I think it was on that balcony you can see first passing under it, if you keep moving through the castle you'll find the passage to it
Does anyone know where I can find this scene? Its a goblin but I cant find it anywhere.
View attachment 3687948
Clear the castle for a second time.

Jun 28, 2019
Map of area has disappeared, and doesn't show anymore. This is for new and old maps obtained. anyone know how to fix that?

Apparently if you press V you can change the size of the map, one of the sizes is not existing period.

Last edited:

fribish

Jan 18, 2020
Did anyone else use the mega download and have all their monitors go black on game startup? Scared the shit out of me.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Cloth damage mod v1.0

So, we have naked sprite variants, half-naked sprites, clothed sprites... can't decide which ones you prefer?

Have them all at once!

(extract in the game)

• With this mod, the characters will lose clothes progressively as they get fucked. Clothes get restored at full health.
  • The mod reads the naked images in the "OPEN ME FIRST/" folder so make sure you download the game as it is on f95.
  • In the future, the mod could display more animations than just these variants. If you feel like drawing new sprites or even new enemies, let me know!
PS 1: this is based on DLL injection and will probably trigger your antivirus (it's safe, but trust me at your own risks)
PS 2: I didn't test it much, could have some bugs, please report them.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
of course the most interesting game forces you to have to use the male protagonist... then you have incest and everything else that is unavoidable, hard pass... game looked good though wish someone could somehow mod out things people don't want to see but meh.

• Haha
Reactions: sadge0
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes