thekill

Dec 9, 2018
of course the most interesting game forces you to have to use the male protagonist... then you have incest and everything else that is unavoidable, hard pass... game looked good though wish someone could somehow mod out things people don't want to see but meh.
it does not, going in your weapons loadout and traps, you can select playing the girl or the boy :/

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
-brevity-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fascinating! A DLL injection mod is literally the last thing I would have expected all this to have help garnered!
Tried it out and it definitely makes things a lot more interesting!
Rivi definitely gets the better deal out of this, but what a concept! I don't know PS very well but I might have to slap together a half nude edit for Lufa now lol.

redux / stlmtrdx

May 5, 2020
Clear the castle for a second time.
Sorry but, what exactly does "clearing the castle for a second time" entail? If I go back to the castle after clearing it, the final room is still cleared. Do we have to beat it again from NG+?
Edit: Nevermind ignore this I'm dumb. I had the scene already I just didn't notice it. I thought it was Lufa (the boy protagonist) from the image but it wasn't.

Last edited:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Because vore is a niche fetish, meaning most of the people aren't into it? Also, hate breaking it to you, but getting turned on by chicks with dicks is pretty gay, my man. Not that it's a bad thing.
Lol no. A futa is a 100% girl with breasts and a vagina that just also has a dick. Thats not gay at all. Do you want to tell me that if all girls in the world suddenly would grow a dick you wouldnt be attracted to them anymore? Their faces wouldnt change, their voices wouldnt change, their breasts, their vaginas. They would just have a dick extra. What about your girlfriend or wife? Just drop them? Are you that insecure? Thats not how it works. Men are attracted by girls features, their faces, their voice, the way they move, their gestures etc. That wouldnt change.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Lol no. A futa is a 100% girl with breasts and a vagina that just also has a dick. Thats not gay at all. Do you want to tell me that if all girls in the world suddenly would grow a dick you wouldnt be attracted to them anymore? Their faces wouldnt change, their voices wouldnt change, their breasts, their vaginas. They would just have a dick extra. What about your girlfriend or wife? Just drop them? Are you that insecure? Thats not how it works. Men are attracted by girls features, their faces, their voice, the way they move, their gestures etc. That wouldnt change.
As I've said before,trying to say whether something is gay or straight falls apart when you try to apply it outside of the binary male/female framework, as it immediately makes everyone have a different idea of what makes anything gay. Outside of its clear scope (different gender interaction is hetero, same gender interaction is gay), all this brings is confusion and arguments.
So, I say, don't give a fuck about what people say about what is and isn't gay, like what you like, liking girl dick is fine, don't feel bound by categorisations other try putting on you.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
i can't find this guy, anyone have an idea ?
It's this character, but IDK where you'd find her other than maybe looking back on the alien ship? Cant be fucked to scour all that.
Also, to cheese the game, you get the phantom as you progress in the story (I don't even think you have to go back and get anything like the other bonus spells), it's gamebreaking for the challenge rooms, just fill the main player with that spell (there's a ring that boosts its attack as well) and give the NPC twin a grenade launcher to use as tanky enemy bait, and you can get all the purple guns you want for the castle section (castle section's sprawl makes the phantoms a kinda bad choice tho). You could beat it on hard with the phantoms for most of the game.

1717416911712.png

Eudaldigo

Apr 4, 2023
It's this character, but IDK where you'd find her other than maybe looking back on the alien ship? Cant be fucked to scour all that.
Also, to cheese the game, you get the phantom as you progress in the story (I don't even think you have to go back and get anything like the other bonus spells), it's gamebreaking for the challenge rooms, just fill the main player with that spell (there's a ring that boosts its attack as well) and give the NPC twin a grenade launcher to use as tanky enemy bait, and you can get all the purple guns you want for the castle section (castle section's sprawl makes the phantoms a kinda bad choice tho). You could beat it on hard with the phantoms for most of the game.

View attachment 3700346
On the general map there is a second hidden entrance in the forest at the beginning. He's just a character that informs you of updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamara

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
New game+ though, gotten by interacting with the ship by the village, gives you Mel and/or Quada as a bonus support character.
I completed New Game Plus but couldn't find a way to do this. How do you gain Mel or Quada as a bonus support character? As far as I know, I've finished all content once more and spoken to everyone in triplicate, so I'm having a tough time figuring this one out. From my standpoint, there doesn't seem to be a difference in content with New Game Plus (aside from starting with your equipment and gallery already filled out, of course).

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Interesting. I'm actually not entirely sure, but it was an educated guess as they both have unique dialogue for playing with you through the intro segments. Whether one or both are with you, nets you new lines there.
Maybe it's a matter of beating the challenge areas (all of them) and then you get to have them on NG+?
I can't say entirely for certain, even though I spent so long with the engine. These games aren't laid out in a way that's super easy to find out such things. (Not least of all because everything is still in Japanese, I only applied tl for the message boxes.)
If I had a straight answer for you, I'd give it, but sadly I'm entirely in the dark. Apologies.

If it makes you feel better, you don't get much past a bit of extra dialogue here and there, and bonus firepower. But that's about it.

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
Interesting. I'm actually not entirely sure, but it was an educated guess as they both have unique dialogue for playing with you through the intro segments. Whether one or both are with you, nets you new lines there.
No worries, thanks for sharing your info. At any rate, I'm grateful for your work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TragicSolitude

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Lol no. A futa is a 100% girl with breasts and a vagina that just also has a dick.
Getting off to a dick is the gay part.
Do you want to tell me that if all girls in the world suddenly would grow a dick you wouldnt be attracted to them anymore?
No I wouldn't and that would be pretty gay. And I'm fine with that because I'm bisexual.
Their faces wouldnt change, their voices wouldnt change, their breasts, their vaginas.
Just like a femboy can wear female clothes, makeup and train their voice to sound feminine doesn't make him a woman. What makes you a man or a woman is whether you have penis or vagina and what makes you either gay or straight as a man is whether you're attracted to your own sex's reproductive organs (= penis).
What about your girlfriend or wife? Just drop them?
Again, as I've said, I wouldn't mind since I'm bi and I don't see being gay or gay people in general as bad. Do you? You seem awfully stubborn at admitting that you're at the very least bi-curious.
Are you that insecure?
Your attempts at "gotchas" are meaningless to me.
Thats not how it works.
That's exactly how it works.
Men are attracted by girls features, their faces, their voice, the way they move, their gestures etc.
If that makes easier for you to sleep at night after hooking up with a ladyboy in Thailand - sure thing.

But that still wouldn't change objective reality and in reality men who are sexually attracted to penises are either gay or bi, no matter how mad that makes you. I'd suggest accepting your own sexuality and move on with your life, trust me, it will be better for your mental well-being.

• Angry
Reactions: Skykuraa

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
I played this waay back around when it released, always been a fan of the dev despite not knowing a lick of japanese(even bought some of the games) and going by guide on the other games. I gotta say this game is WAAAAAAAAY easier when you actually know what the traps do rather than trial-and-error-ing it. Thank you for the translation.

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
How do you get weapons past the grenade?
You get them from completing challenges in the Shrine of Trials.

The rewards are totally random; the shrine can yield shrine-only items, but you can also receive items you'd typically find during the story. If you can finish some shrine challenges early, you can get some weapons, traps, scrolls, and rings before you'd normally get them.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes