fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
If it makes you feel better, you don't get much past a bit of extra dialogue here and there, and bonus firepower. But that's about it.
My guess is that this extra dialogue isn't viewable during normal gameplay. Maybe it's dialogue from the cutting room floor that wasn't implemented, or it's content that was eventually fleshed out and released in later versions of the game.

(Take this guess with a grain of salt, as I don't have anything to back it up.)

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Help. After the mission in the temple/pyramid, where is Mel taken? Where am I suppose to look?

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
Guys, is there any way to resize the fronts?

The game looks so spaced out that i cant really read what's going on.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
My guess is that this extra dialogue isn't viewable during normal gameplay. Maybe it's dialogue from the cutting room floor that wasn't implemented, or it's content that was eventually fleshed out and released in later versions of the game.

(Take this guess with a grain of salt, as I don't have anything to back it up.)
I don't entirely think so, not to sound too rude, apologies.
The extra NPCs show up during test plays, have flags, are totally fleshed out (play and dialogue wise), and is even mentioned directly in one of their Ci-En posts specifically for this version. But wasn't mentioned again after.

"会話の追加
チュートリアル系の会話に同行NPCに応じたバリエーションを追加してます。
フラグは周回でリセットされるので、被弾縛りや地図縛りに挑戦してみてください。 "

DeepL MTL
"Conversation additions
We have added variations to the tutorial-type conversations based on the NPCs accompanying you.
Flags are reset by lapsing, so try tying to be hit by bullets or tying to a map."

It's just, while I can see the in-game flags that trigger the dialogue, I have no way to tell what changes them directly lol.
From everything I've seen, they're MEANT to be there, but no idea how to get them.

Guys, is there any way to resize the fronts?

The game looks so spaced out that i cant really read what's going on.
There is not. This is a problem with the engine as is, and is one of the reasons you need a human hand with actually doing the typesetting for English lol.
I swear I made a mention of this in this thread, but it's a long standing question in the other thread for this game anyway too haha.

Reactions: fiorafae

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
There is more content after clearing the castle side quest? (clearing the level two times, one with the dark elf and the second time to rescue her)

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
I don't entirely think so, not to sound too rude, apologies.
Oh no, you don't sound rude at all. On the contrary, thank you for telling me what you know.

DeepL MTL
"Conversation additions
We have added variations to the tutorial-type conversations based on the NPCs accompanying you.
Flags are reset by lapsing, so try tying to be hit by bullets or tying to a map."
I believe this refers to the one-time dialogue you get when certain things happen for the first time. For example, the first time you're hit by a magical bullet, there is a quick conversation between the twins followed by a little tutorial message. If you happen to have an NPC with you (which can only happen if you manage to avoid getting hit by any projectiles until you have either Mel or Quada with you), they chime in too.

Another example is when you pick up certain items for the first time, like a heart or a dungeon map. The twins say something, and if Mel or Quada is with you for the first time this happens, they will say something too.

The translated post you shared could be referring to something else, so I may be wrong. I'm just sharing what I observed across multiple playthroughs, which seems to line up with my interpretation of that post.

EDIT: I'm not sure what the post means by "lapsing" according to the MTL translation. I'm guessing it means New Game Plus because starting a new game like this does reset tutorial flags.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TragicSolitude

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
There is more content after clearing the castle side quest? (clearing the level two times, one with the dark elf and the second time to rescue her)
Yes, there is a third chunk of content. From the first campfire, go east then south, and you'll be on your way toward the fourth and final campfire just before the last event in the castle.

Reactions: qwermhv

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course the fucking dev known for his fucking grindy ass games would make this a bonus thing for no-hit or no-item runs.
God fucking dammit.
That was literally so far removed from my conception from the sheer insanity of it that I never considered such a sadistic thing. (Even though I really should have considering how hard he leans into sadistic writing and hentai.)
Going to go hang up my hat now. Show's over, boys!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for that, at least. That really just slapped me across the face ahaha.

(I'm shitposting a lot here, but I am actually deeply angry over this stupid idea of mine. YEARS I thought that was the case! YEARS.)

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
In the gallery is anyway to recreate scenes?
See post #105. If you want to see scenes like the incest scene or otherwise, follow the directions there.
Otherwise, go into any of the areas and you can spawn enemies in the free gallery maps.

Flare607

Mar 30, 2023
Cloth damage mod v1.0

So, we have naked sprite variants, half-naked sprites, clothed sprites... can't decide which ones you prefer?

Have them all at once!

Kemomimi_battle_damage_mod_1.0.zip (extract in the game)

• With this mod, the characters will lose clothes progressively as they get fucked. Clothes get restored at full health.
  • The mod reads the naked images in the "OPEN ME FIRST/" folder so make sure you download the game as it is on f95.
  • In the future, the mod could display more animations than just these variants. If you feel like drawing new sprites or even new enemies, let me know!
PS 1: this is based on DLL injection and will probably trigger your antivirus (it's safe, but trust me at your own risks)
PS 2: I didn't test it much, could have some bugs, please report them.
By "extract in the game" do you mean that it will have to be extracted in the same file as the game file? Could just be me being dumb.

raider40k

Dec 14, 2021
Can you please tell me which part of the castle I should go to during the second playthrough? I've looked through all the rooms except the blocked passages, but I couldn't find the character I need to save.

I understand. The third camp looked as if the passage to it was blocked. But in fact it is not a wall, but a column. You can go through it

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
By "extract in the game" do you mean that it will have to be extracted in the same file as the game file? Could just be me being dumb.
Extract it to the directory of the game. Or just extract it and copy the files into the appropriate folder.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes