FYN666

Apr 29, 2023
FYI:
The gay content is unavoidable and this is annoying at first, but I'd recommend to give the game a try. After a while it becomes strangely erotic to see both sexes getting fucked at the same time from a different hole (and I'm 100% straight)
You ain't that straight bro :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: kman9915 and Lurk

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
On whether or not there is any bonus endings: No, there is not. But there is a tiny easter egg linking this game with Explorer of the Golden Planet.
New game+ though, gotten by interacting with the ship by the village, gives you Mel and/or Quada as a bonus support character.

Does anyone have a guide to all the chests in each level? It says that playing on hard causes more chests with rings (powerups) to appear, but I'd rather not full-clear every level more than 2 times if it can be helped.
That is something I was looking into doing when I was working on this, but never finished. It may or may not be something I do at some point, as I'm currently not tied up in a project atm.

I have one problem I open the game but the game never open one window and never start
If the game doesn't launch, try changing the drawing mode to either Direct3D/DirectDraw to see if either one shows the game when changed.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
It's sad to see that talent like this stagnates and loses (although that's not the case here, since although little, but some progress the dev still makes in his new project) while on the other hand, you already have almost 60% of the DL titles uploaded are with AI without even animation or are a copy and paste like ムラムラ村 is doing with all his recent works.

Where are the times of Yosino and his monster works or the dev of Pegasus knight or even the non-nippon dev of Sexual kingdom desire?

Although there are still good projects that appear or are already being cooked, sometimes the oldest style is missed or that style that is impossible to define but that you know is from more natural times.

And if you add to that that established sagas like MGQ or MGQP are about to close the curtain and turn the page. One cannot help but see or feel the effect of... "the times are changing."

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
It's sad to see that talent like this stagnates and loses (although that's not the case here, since although little, but some progress the dev still makes in his new project) while on the other hand, you already have almost 60% of the DL titles uploaded are with AI without even animation or are a copy and paste like ムラムラ村 is doing with all his recent works.

Where are the times of Yosino and his monster works or the dev of Pegasus knight or even the non-nippon dev of Sexual kingdom desire?

Although there are still good projects that appear or are already being cooked, sometimes the oldest style is missed or that style that is impossible to define but that you know is from more natural times.

And if you add to that that established sagas like MGQ or MGQP are about to close the curtain and turn the page. One cannot help but see or feel the effect of... "the times are changing."
The answer is we don't remember the garbage from then. Slop's always existed, it just doesn't last. We only remember the classics, so we think it was better before. Same w/ music and movies, they've always been like this.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
don't know why there is something wrong with fonts for me, as they appear offset
1716997063100.png
Anyone knows how can I fix it? (I'm using Locale Emulator)

Edit:
Switching to Locale Remulator fixed it

Last edited:

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
It's just me or rings don't work? I tried the +1 ammo ring both on my character and the NPC ally and it doesn't work.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
^
Are lean-hetero/bi folks really unaware of their disability..?

Gay is gay, as is futa. They fall into the same category as traps and trans.

As for tentacles and vore? I find tentacles disgusting, while vore distasteful (might as well throw it in the "graphic violence" tag).
That answer your question?
I disagree. Futa is only gay if it is futa on futa, or futa on male. If it's futa on female, it's basically the same as male + female, except the male is really a chick, with natural tits, and growing a penis. Basically you're stepping into the territory of strap-on yuri, which isn't ga.

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I disagree. Futa is only gay if it is futa on futa, or futa on male. If it's futa on female, it's basically the same as male + female, except the male is really a chick, with natural tits, and growing a penis. Basically you're stepping into the territory of strap-on yuri, which isn't ga.
Why does it even matter?

The only question you should be asking is "do you personally find this (apply to any scenario) hot?"

If no, move on.
If yes, don't try to overanalyze it. You'll be happier.

Feb 12, 2020
^
Are lean-hetero/bi folks really unaware of their disability..?

Gay is gay, as is futa. They fall into the same category as traps and trans.

As for tentacles and vore? I find tentacles disgusting, while vore distasteful (might as well throw it in the "graphic violence" tag).
That answer your question?
Traps is a separate category from trans. Straight traps (as in a feminine looking guy fucking a woman) exist. Futa is not gay. It's not 100% straight either, though I'll grant you that. No gay guy wants a chick with a dick.

Just because it's not "straight" doesn't mean it's automatically "gay."

But I mean you'd probably just call any bisexual guy gay, so idk.

Reactions: Grunyan and cm4000

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Where can you see the incest scenes?
There are two and they happen if you follow the story. First happens when beating the pyramid for the first time, second when you beat the castle (last area) for the third time (the only area that needs to be beaten thrice)).

Anyway, you can trade about all second-clear items to Mel for weapons, but is there anything you can do with the wine?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Traps is a separate category from trans. Straight traps (as in a feminine looking guy fucking a woman) exist. Futa is not gay. It's not 100% straight either, though I'll grant you that. No gay guy wants a chick with a dick.

Just because it's not "straight" doesn't mean it's automatically "gay."

But I mean you'd probably just call any bisexual guy gay, so idk.
Binary gay/straight falls apart as soon as you try applying it outside of binary male/female framework.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes