Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
yes.. I'm "still" 29... let's keep those beliefs ^^ I'm alive, and no... nothing are dead at the moment, things have progressed a bit slow lately.. I know, sorry.. I will try to speed up the progress some notches :)

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Still waiting. I hope it won't be abandoned even if there won't be an update soon. Too many good games dies these days. :'(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mimz

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It appears the Dev has been working on 1 or 2 games after this one; no obvious plans for continuing Kendra and we're well beyond the three month mark for communications about its status.

Marked as Abandoned.

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hey.. so sorry.. I know I've been away for a loooooong time now without letting anyone know why or if something had happend to me.. I got burned out because of everything.. so I just tried to hide under a rock..
I know it's a long time since you have heard any signs from me.. sorry..
I tried to make 2 games at the same time and trying to learn renpy for the new game.. the most stupid thing I ever tried to do...
I just hit a wall because of that and all the others things going around in the world now..
I just wanted to let you all know.. I got CG that has been finished for the game.. I need to write dialogues tho..
I will not say that the next update will be right around the corner... but I will try to get to it now..
the other game.. Isabella Turner hard lessons will be postponed longer.. got CG's and some dialogues but I think I should attempt first to get Kendra back again...
Again.. I'm really sorry that I just disappeared as I did.. I had a meltdown and isolated myself from everything.. even discord..
I had planned to write this on friday.. but figured out it would be a stupid idea because of 1st april.. april fools day...

I hope you all that played my game and liked it is still around.. sorry again for disappointing you with being quiet for such a long time..
With this.. I hope you all are doing fine.. and that the testing times that so many of us have gone thru so far will soon be over.

Hugz N kissez..

Mimz/Demoness

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
It appears the Dev has been working on 1 or 2 games after this one; no obvious plans for continuing Kendra and we're well beyond the three month mark for communications about its status.

Marked as Abandoned.
And even a year after this post from you before I made any noise :eek:

Reactions: kat777

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
And even a year after this post from you before I made any noise :eek:
I fully understand life gives a huge kick periodically, however it's not what you do when you get knocked down it's what you do to for rising back up. Meltdowns can be dealt with almost right away..From my observation the last update this game had was 2019 and it was a bugfix. Most games that have a small dev team I have seen updating at least 3-6 months as well as maintain growth on debut game before taking on more than that. Just some open minded perspective I'm not meaning any sort of negative trash talking. There is a fan base for this game since the initial release as the description said the MC is known for her feet....yet no content scenes to reflect that haha.

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I fully understand life gives a huge kick periodically, however it's not what you do when you get knocked down it's what you do to for rising back up. Meltdowns can be dealt with almost right away..From my observation the last update this game had was 2019 and it was a bugfix. Most games that have a small dev team I have seen updating at least 3-6 months as well as maintain growth on debut game before taking on more than that. Just some open minded perspective I'm not meaning any sort of negative trash talking. There is a fan base for this game since the initial release as the description said the MC is known for her feet....yet no content scenes to reflect that haha.
Hi
I can understand what you meant :) I don't have a small team.. it's just me.
I thought I could do 2 games because I did feel I was doing ok when I put that extra game on.
I did some mistakes along the road sadly.. so I felt a bit pressured by time.. kids.. hubby.. friends and other RL stuff.
So I did the stupid way out, I hid. And disconnected me from it all.
I've been offered help now, but I need to take a look on the game files first and see thru what I have already made ready for the next update and see what needed to do to get it out... before I can figure out what I can need help on and such..
that I will do later today... after the kids have gone to bed...
xoxo
Mimz/Demoness

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Kendra MondayMorning37.png Hey again...
so I've been looking thru the files I have.. I got some stuff there.. and am rendering CGs right now while I'm writing here now.
My question goes to you dudes and dudettes ;)
Should I just make a short one now (update for the game)
Or do you think I should use a bit more time and make it bigger in the next update?
I got some events in the game now.. (need to write dialogues tho) but they are pretty short these events.
So I just want your thoughts on this before deciding :)

xoxoxo
Mimz/Deamoness

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 1740876 Hey again...
so I've been looking thru the files I have.. I got some stuff there.. and am rendering CGs right now while I'm writing here now.
My question goes to you dudes and dudettes ;)
Should I just make a short one now (update for the game)
Or do you think I should use a bit more time and make it bigger in the next update?
I got some events in the game now.. (need to write dialogues tho) but they are pretty short these events.
So I just want your thoughts on this before deciding :)

xoxoxo
Mimz/Deamoness
We waited this long so take your time with a well made big update rather than a short one. This is my opinion but the final decision is yours :) Have a nice day.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes