bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Big thanx to the66.. there is now an updated Android Version aswell :) (it stands part 2.. my mistake that.. so dont bother about that.. but atleast it's an update v0.6 for Android with some bugfixes :) )
Thanks - updated Android links in OP

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
I have a mom's bug that is not present in the kitchen. does anyone have a save after that scene? thank you

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
thanks for fixing the bug, but 2 clicks later after I hear that the dog is called Waffles it crashes again.... I think I'll have to wait for a Renpy. :/
I'm not home now.. but.. I will take a look at that.. and send you a save right before that if I dont get that error :)

katajab

Aug 24, 2018
After party I have bug while masturbating , that says "Uncaught typeerror: cannot read property "width" of null" any solutions?

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
After party I have bug while masturbating , that says "Uncaught typeerror: cannot read property "width" of null" any solutions?
Here is a save after that scene
When you load you have to og downstairs and talk with her mum
I'm gonna take a look at it aswell since there have been more then one feedback about that one :)

Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
yesterday I found a first bug immediately after 7 min of game I restarted the game and it disappeared. then I found another bug telling me to go to jennifer's house but there was no home. it was enough to load the previous save and it was solved and I finished the game. what to say do not seem important bugs if just reload the game. This is a great pity there are few patrons so the game will die if we don't help it to grow strength at least € 1 I don't think anyone weighs.

• Love
Reactions: Mimz

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Crunched version: the morning Kendra's supposed to go look at a dorm room with Jessica. Dress, pee, speak with mum. Get ported to outside the house. Jessica nowhere to be seen either there, in her own house or on the next map over.

(I did not mess with dad the night before if that's relevant)

Reactions: ShocLite12

Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
I have loaded the previous save and it has loaded me all correctly. he had also made the usual bug with me.
Here are all the bailouts until the end good game.

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hey… I know… another one??? Yeah.. here's a little bug fix update again…

Actualy had to rewrite a scene.. this is for those that dident find Jessica after the night when Kendra were sitting in the livingroom drinking abit alone and borrowed her mum's dildo

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmm was curious about this game and tried it but had a bug with mom and froze game. so i checked thread and found out at some point you HAVE to have sex with a guy and there's no pure lesbian route? idk that killed it for me but i wish dev good luck!(y)

Reactions: GandiIV

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This looks like a great game, and from a female developer too! Just hope it can be redone in Renpy since RPGM is just a no-no for me :(

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
I wish I could help with renpy but I am an early beginner thus if there is someone out here to give her the help she requires, this person would have my greatest thanks :)

Karmajet

Feb 15, 2018
Looks interesting, but RPGM? No thank you. Please, any renpy pro out there, help this developer!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes