Jul 7, 2017

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated 2019-08-11 with second bugfix version
Kendra's World [v0.6 Bugfix 2] [Deamoness] - Original Size: 1.28GB

Download Win (194MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
And here is the Android Version of Kendra's world v0.6 a big thanks again for the66 that are making this possible!!!

Reactions: Canto Forte

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
I thought it was great that there was an update, but you could have really fix the bugs at the same place all the time (after the HJ in the cafe, when I meet the guys with the dog) the game ends.
Because I would really like to play the rest of the game.

Nevertheless, thanks for the effort!

• Haha

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Uhm, I got a problem to proceed in the game.
After the second time at the beach when you go home, your Mom says to you to go to the kitchen, she wants to talk about something but she is not there (only Dad at the computer).
Bug or did I miss something?
(Choices I did: Are insane? and Waiting for Jessica (at her house))

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Uhm, I got a problem to proceed in the game.
After the second time at the beach when you go home, your Mom says to you to go to the kitchen, she wants to talk about something but she is not there (only Dad at the computer).
Bug or did I miss something?
(Choices I did: Are insane? and Waiting for Jessica (at her house))
There is a bug there I've not been able to figure out… if you click the mother those times you shouldent.. (when she's not in the livingroom) that thing seems to happen.. dont know why since it should be a own entring that.. I will look into it once more and see if I can fix it

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
the game keeps crashing when Kendra is in her bed with the black dildo again (just after she peeked through the keyhole and sees her parents swinging with others). Anyone has a save after this point?

I notice that after lets say the 5th update point the game crashes regularly. Especially when the images merge in some sort of gif.

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I thought it was great that there was an update, but you could have really fix the bugs at the same place all the time (after the HJ in the cafe, when I meet the guys with the dog) the game ends.
Because I would really like to play the rest of the game.

Nevertheless, thanks for the effort!
I found the bug… fixed it.. gonna upload it right away :)

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
the game keeps crashing when Kendra is in her bed with the black dildo again (just after she peeked through the keyhole and sees her parents swinging with others). Anyone has a save after this point?

I notice that after lets say the 5th update point the game crashes regularly. Especially when the images merge in some sort of gif.
Here is a save after that scene
When you load you have to og downstairs and talk with her mum

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Kendra's world v0.6 update.. some bug fixes and such :)
Do you have the bugfix for the android version too, by any chance?
Thanks for sharing!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No ... No! Nopnopnopnopnopopnopnopnop! I think it was the other guy ... err... Hook;)

She is still hitting that later every day ...

P.S. => ever notice ALL THE HOOKS On THE WALL BEHIND HER? Stalking her, ready to hook into er

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Do you have the bugfix for the android version too, by any chance?
Thanks for sharing!
Big thanx to the66.. there is now an updated Android Version aswell :) (it stands part 2.. my mistake that.. so dont bother about that.. but atleast it's an update v0.6 for Android with some bugfixes :) )

Reactions: bas and Canto Forte
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes