• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

eksdee

Aug 15, 2016
I cant get the rape scene with the dog and the sister during training. she has the dog mask and collar and I've told her she can only sleep in the bed many times, but its always a normal training session.

eksdee

Aug 15, 2016
For the maid, you punish her enough so that you receive the message that she might run away. You then go in her room wait until she is packing her thing and order your dog to attack her. She will stay in the basement until you get the grimoire from another quest.

What option you are not getting?
I'm having problems catching the maid. I set the dog on her whilst she is packing but she gets away. Am I doing something wrong or is this meant to happen?

loak

Aug 5, 2016
also stuck on maid, getting message that she's conceiving escape, then wait in her room and she runs away, never catch her packing

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah, sorry I didn't remember the exact detail earlier. I went from memory.

By checking the code, here how you do it.

So, once you receive the message that she want to leave. You inspect her. That will activate the option to let the dog on her.

For the attack to succeed, you must have more than 800 training(you can see this stats on your computer, in debug mode it's called Дрессировка) and your fatigue must be less than 40)

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Where do u get the dog can't seem to get it ?
go back to the nursery on your house (not the farm) there should be a new choice there with the "clean the kennels" choice

Edit- a little help finishing the game, i managed to get Angelinas barrier down and did the ritual on her but after that i can't do anything as it says i have to wait until her pregnancy is finished?? ive already passed 1 week and the walkthrough says i have to do the ritual twice, am i doing something wrong???

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have their other game, Veronica? I can't find it anywhere!
Conveniently enough, Pacifist03 just made the game completely free earlier today.
Here's the link to what should be the last version of the game.

Now we just need some saintly individual to perform the same hoodoo that got Kennel translated.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Conveniently enough, Pacifist03 just made the game completely free earlier today.
Here's the link to what should be the last version of the game.

Now we just need some saintly individual to perform the same hoodoo that got Kennel translated.
School has gotten in the way of veronica translation since it's really time consuming even with Pararock helping. I have a version that's translated but I haven't played it all the way through so I don't know if there is any critical bugs and it's outdated

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
School has gotten in the way of veronica translation since it's really time consuming even with Pararock helping. I have a version that's translated but I haven't played it all the way through so I don't know if there is any critical bugs and it's outdated
Not a problem whatsoever.
There really is no rush. I'd rather you did it in your spare time when you actually want to work on it. Makes one feel a little less guilty about mooching off another persons hard work.
I'm personally perfectly content playing the game in Russian till a translation comes forward sometime in the future.
Honestly, if I could get the translation tool over at TFGS to stop creating bugs in the game, I'd freely and willingly do it myself. I'm just too lazy otherwise to go through and do it the slow and tedious way.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Someone has been releasing machine translated English versions of Veronica at svs comics and mygully, etc. I'll hold off on those until you guys decide what you want to do.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Someone has been releasing machine translated English versions of Veronica at svs comics and mygully, etc. I'll hold off on those until you guys decide what you want to do.
There from tfgames so it's probably cool

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes