RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Uhmm, I downloaded both Russian and English versions ("kennel k-9_v1_0_4.rag" & "kennel k-9_v1_0_4_en.rag" respectively), but none of them seem to work.
I get a "Sorry, this RAGS game is unreadable" error message. :confused:
Any ideas? Have I missed something?
I even tried the latest Rags version 2.5.2 instead of 2.4.16 - No luck either :pensive:
(I'm on 64-bit Windows 7 SP1)

Edit:
Never mind, I found it. One of the prerequisites is Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 ;)

Last edited:

Baron

May 3, 2017
Just a small bug:

If Anya is punished in her room, you still can dominate her to walk with the dog.

When the scene finishes, she is outside - where you can't let her out of the punishment.

In order to release her from punishment, you have to go to the bedroom - even though she isn't there.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Ok i installed rags and bothe versions bit rags keeps saying unreadble game.....?is this game broke.
If you're on windows, you can right click then choose "open with ..." then search for the rags player where you installed it OR you can open the rags player then hit file -> open game, then go to where you downloaded (or moved) the game to and try it that way. If that doesn't work then try re-downloading the game as it may have gotten corrupted when you downloaded it. If none of those work, then take a screenshot or copy/paste exactly what the error is and someone may be able to help you as the game works fine for me.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Ok i installed rags and bothe versions bit rags keeps saying unreadble game.....?is this game broke.
On top of what Wraith said, and if that doesn't fix it for you, you can also right-click on the rags file, open properties, and make sure "read only" isn't checked. That used to be a fairly common issue.

Reactions: DragonWrath

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked already but is there a way to just extract the images in this game? I find it pretty unplayble but I like the art.

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
so umm.. i think i messed up somewhere and i constantly get the message sophia has escaped. is there a way to salvage things or i have to start over?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
What is up with the girl that comes to kennel. It say to hide when she is there but I dont know what to do after that can't seem to trigger event or don't know how too anyone can help would be awsome thx. Oh name is Nadia forgot to say this.

Last edited:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
What is up with the girl that comes to kennel. It say to hide when she is there but I dont know what to do after that can't seem to trigger event or don't know how too anyone can help would be awsome thx. Oh name is Nadia forgot to say this.
You have to talk to her, hide, and cast Desecration Mentis on her.

You gain this spell in hell (oksana path) or by activating magic on the bedroom.

Reactions: jayp420

shrikes

Sep 1, 2017
4.22 Again do a tranquilizer in the treatment of dogs.
4.23 Find Vick at 20:00 in one of the laboratories, implantiruete her chip.
Hey, fellas. I'm stuck here. I don't remember seeing the traquilizer syringe text when working as a veterinarian, but i do have a "half-filled" syringe in my inventory. I keep visiting the hospital at around 20:00 but all i can do is inspect vika. am I missing something here?

Edit: Never mind. had to visit Oksana in the basement and chance upon Vik getting it on before using the tranq on her. =P

Last edited:

Clingybouncer

Sep 28, 2017
4.37 When put doilnik, are calling Oksana to the machine and must proc Event Tipo you caught Sasha. TU does not confuse your methods, she wants to make a farm on the territory of the laboratory and gives the task to organize the process.

what exactly does this mean, trying to get the option to build the teleporter.

Caffine1

Sep 19, 2017
Question: Ive got the Gimoire, how/where do i do the ritual? waited to 2 days in the dark room of the upgraded farm. Am I missing something?

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, not sure if I just broke it or what, but I can't for the life of me secure the funding for Oksana. Going into the Investment place just lets me Inspect the building or Viktor himself - I recognize that he's the same guy from the sex shop's tapes, but there's no option to confront him.

Chinchll

Dec 3, 2017
Im stuck at
2.13 Torments Zoe is not agree on everything, Zoe becomes ponig„vrl. Keep an eye on the health of Zoya.

cant give zoya any accessory, she just regen to 200 hp when beated in barn. what to do?

Phenix

Oct 18, 2017
I'm using Rags 2.4.16, tried to download three times, but it still crashes on loading (about half way through)... Only RAGS game I've come across that doesn't wanna load.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes