RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Well i spent 2 days (not two whole days obviously) trying to understand how to play this game and trying to progress but with no success at all so i'm sad to say that i'm uninstalling it, because it seems interesting and has nice art. There is no indicative of how to progress and i see people on the blog talking about stuff i never even got to see so it got me disheartened. It might not be a fault with the game but with me for not being able to understand what i'm supposed to do so don't mind too much ♫♪

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
Hi dunno, if anyone still views these forums but I can't get the dog rape scene for irina, just keep getting the standard training her one, to the point where I accidentally killed her trying to get it, what am i missing, her animalism is at 1000/1000 so it can't be that and she's still wearing the collar and muzzle

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
Hi dunno, if anyone still views these forums but I can't get the dog rape scene for irina, just keep getting the standard training her one, to the point where I accidentally killed her trying to get it, what am i missing, her animalism is at 1000/1000 so it can't be that and she's still wearing the collar and muzzle
Are we talking the scene in which the dog leaps on top of her but couldn't do anything? Honestly I think that is a chance factor. Once you get the scene mentioned you'll be able to get 'Iron Dog' on either of the 2 dogs. Also if you are using the version from Page 1 you can use your computer and top up her Health at will. Which is needed for later in the game with other characters including Zoe.

Anything else just drop me a line. I'm about 70% through but struggling at places as well

Gryphon404

Oct 5, 2017
Are we talking the scene in which the dog leaps on top of her but couldn't do anything? Honestly I think that is a chance factor. Once you get the scene mentioned you'll be able to get 'Iron Dog' on either of the 2 dogs. Also if you are using the version from Page 1 you can use your computer and top up her Health at will. Which is needed for later in the game with other characters including Zoe.

Anything else just drop me a line. I'm about 70% through but struggling at places as well
Did you figure out how to get the getting caught milking oksana to proc?

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
Did you figure out how to get the getting caught milking oksana to proc?
We talking
'4.37 When put doilnik, are calling Oksana to the machine and must proc Event Tipo you caught Sasha. TU does not confuse your methods, she wants to make a farm on the territory of the laboratory and gives the task to organize the process.'

Upgrade Vika with RAM, research Lactation, upgrade Oksana with Lactation (takes roughly 4 days), get milking parts from the 3 areas (Talk to guy at farm then collect in barn, Mika in your pet shop, in your pantry where you got the cage), go back to the institute and move Oksana to the basement, put together milking machine, use the milking machine.

You will automatically get caught by the boss

Reactions: Gryphon404

Gryphon404

Oct 5, 2017
We talking
'4.37 When put doilnik, are calling Oksana to the machine and must proc Event Tipo you caught Sasha. TU does not confuse your methods, she wants to make a farm on the territory of the laboratory and gives the task to organize the process.'

Upgrade Vika with RAM, research Lactation, upgrade Oksana with Lactation (takes roughly 4 days), get milking parts from the 3 areas (Talk to guy at farm then collect in barn, Mika in your pet shop, in your pantry where you got the cage), go back to the institute and move Oksana to the basement, put together milking machine, use the milking machine.

You will automatically get caught by the boss
Yup, I've done all that. I appreciate you confirming I've done the right steps. Must have "milked" poor Oksana like 100 days straight. I don't know if there is a specific day/time window (like the part where you have to catch the maid in a specific time window) to make it proc. I'm basically stuck at this point as i can't progress to the Anya(sp?) content.

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
Yup, I've done all that. I appreciate you confirming I've done the right steps. Must have "milked" poor Oksana like 100 days straight. I don't know if there is a specific day/time window (like the part where you have to catch the maid in a specific time window) to make it proc. I'm basically stuck at this point as i can't progress to the Anya(sp?) content.
I Honestly have no idea whats going on. Same things seems to be happening to me now.

My best thought is to go back before you researched lactation. Make sure she is ready and has the mode installed then go out and get the parts for the milking machine. Mine glitched and I could install the memory to Vika again, research lactation again and the obtain the 3 parts again. Bugged out on me.

This is why going through I saved quite often and made sure if I felt something wasn't right I could go back

Reactions: Gryphon404

Gryphon404

Oct 5, 2017
I Honestly have no idea whats going on. Same things seems to be happening to me now.

My best thought is to go back before you researched lactation. Make sure she is ready and has the mode installed then go out and get the parts for the milking machine. Mine glitched and I could install the memory to Vika again, research lactation again and the obtain the 3 parts again. Bugged out on me.

This is why going through I saved quite often and made sure if I felt something wasn't right I could go back
So little update, after 2 months of trying to figure this out, I decided to try an see if I could redo the stuff with Vic like you said. No dice there, but I could put Oksana in the augmentation machine. It appears I never put Oksana in the Augmentation machine for the lactation upgrade. Could have sworn I did that, but apparently not. Once I got her fully upgraded and sent back down to the basement she made over 1600 ml of milk and the event proc'ed. I'll keep things moving to see how it all plays out.

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
So little update, after 2 months of trying to figure this out, I decided to try an see if I could redo the stuff with Vic like you said. No dice there, but I could put Oksana in the augmentation machine. It appears I never put Oksana in the Augmentation machine for the lactation upgrade. Could have sworn I did that, but apparently not. Once I got her fully upgraded and sent back down to the basement she made over 1600 ml of milk and the event proc'ed. I'll keep things moving to see how it all plays out.
Such a buggy game. If I didn't want to see the end so badly I would of given up

tanishalfelven

Apr 21, 2018
How do i get the sister to wear the collar? got her sub maxed an animalism at 200. something i'm missing or is it a potential bug?

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
Have you got the collar? If not go to the adult shop and see the 'Special Stock' and get the dog mask, then go to the front of your shop and 'examine'. Could be vice versa tbh.

I've never made heads or tails of this game. I like it but it confuses me but I needed to finish it

Reactions: bacchusplateau

StingerStung

Jul 20, 2017
Depends on when you want the save to be. If you are at the end you don't have the pleasure of making the girls submit to you. And once you get past a point you can't see these girls go from what they were to what they now are. I've got plenty of saves its just more dependent on when you want to play from

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Threadomancy!

I'm getting the "this Rags file is unreadable" crash. Downloaded both versions just in case, latest Rags, and Netframe.
Any clues?

Jun 6, 2017
Threadomancy!

I'm getting the "this Rags file is unreadable" crash. Downloaded both versions just in case, latest Rags, and Netframe.
Any clues?
Are you using the right version of RAGS? It's a terrible engine that every minor change breaks everything, I think this game needs 2.4

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Threadomancy!

Any clues?
Make sure you download and then launch it afterwards. If you ask your browser to auto-lunch after it downloads, you'll get an error like that.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Are you using the right version of RAGS? It's a terrible engine that every minor change breaks everything, I think this game needs 2.4
I never used Rags before, but the version I got (from the OP) it's 2.4.16

Make sure you download and then launch it afterwards. If you ask your browser to auto-lunch after it downloads, you'll get an error like that.
Uh, I'm not sure what you mean with auto-launch.

I've downloaded the game, then Rags.
Then double-clicked on the game, and Rags open, tries to load, and fails.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Uh, I'm not sure what you mean with auto-launch.
Eh, most browsers ask what you want to do with the file once its downloaded, and the default tends to be to un the associated application (RAGS in this case) as soon as the download finishes.

Trouble is, RAGS writes to the game file when it runs it, and if the browser runs it on download, the file is still open. So that generates a windows sharing violation which RAGS unhelpfully reports as a corrupt game file.

But if that's not what you were doing, then none of that is very helpful I suppose.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes