RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is there a reliable strategy for raising your income? Or is this one of those games that everyone just cheats themselves more money?

I know that there's income from the shop till, and that increasing skills as a trainer and as a vet both increase the daily take. I just can't seem to raise those skills fast enough to get self-sufficient before the bailiffs arrive.

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
Where and who is Uncle Misha?

Edit: Found him, he pops up in front of the store during the day.

Last edited:

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
So I've been looking for this maid but all I get is "Sophia ran away from you" over and over I waited in her room for like 2 ingame days going in and out and I inspected her room but I've got nothing. I think I'm before the whole dog part cause there was no option in the kennel I can't even she her model it just spams that message everytime an hr passes.

Edit:I beat the game without ever figuring it so w/e

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Whatever you do save your damn game if you go by where uncle mishka is. There is a retarded automatic game over if you are not careful. Which is why I haven't played this game again ><

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So I've been looking for this maid but all I get is "Sophia ran away from you" over and over I waited in her room for like 2 ingame days going in and out and I inspected her room but I've got nothing. I think I'm before the whole dog part cause there was no option in the kennel I can't even she her model it just spams that message everytime an hr passes.

Edit:I beat the game without ever figuring it so w/e
You have to have dogs and watch her in the evening if i remeber carefully. Btw was about 3 to 5 months ago i last played this one

ASfggqwdwq

May 31, 2017
Sorry to beat on a dead horse, but it there any way to make the cage in the basement appear by changing a variable(enlgish version)? I seemed to have just passed through that, bought the bondage table and now I can't get the cage at all.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
my problem is finding the camera as well as anya's farm
i've advanced the irina story 1.15 and the zoe story 2.24
nothing done on the anya story can't get to her farm (need help with this)
Oksana story is done to 4.06 (helmet is last discussion with Vika)
i have spoken to Sasha and Victor, and tipped Oksana many times
don't see any offers by Oksana (at sex store, is there another?) to work at medical
don't see any option to even talk with her
I have bought everything at the sex store, but can't find a camera under room inspect or anywhere else
my stats are all maxed out

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Wow this is really unforgiving. I can manage to get the basement open, find the cage and place it there but I can't call Irinia as she is upstairs. If I insult her she moves downstairs in the kitchen but she doesn't stay there. So basically the sequence I've been using is try the hatch, talk to sister, find the key, open the hatch, insult sister, get cage, praise sister but can't call her to the basement. Damn this is frustrating, re-started in different sequences like 4 times and can't manage to do it. Anyone have any clues / tips?

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
It sounds like you have not reached the stage where you can call Irina to any room. if not then dominate Irina to do chores until this becomes available. The game will announce when it is an option to call her to any room. Once available it is listed when you right click the room. So from the basement, call Irina, open cage, put Irina in cage. You can check both your dom level and her sub level on the laptop status in the bedroom. (it will take an hour of game time to do each) I never insulted her so not sure what good that might do

Reactions: dbp5ca

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Did you work out how to find the sex shop camera? I'm stuck at the exact same place.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
keep dominating oksana to get access to the camera

I still need help with finding the path anya's farm. Can anyone help?

Sterno Huffer

Jun 4, 2017
Keep progressing the over-all plot at the lab and eventually you will be able to buy ani from her uncle.

You also need the upgraded farm, though that doesn't open up the path. Buying her from her uncle at the farm is what triggers the path. I won't pretend I'm sure about this, but I've only ever bought Ani when the pony-girl from the barn was hanging outside. Again, I'm not sure if that is required, or a coincidence.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
thank you Sterno Huffer. I found the path opens from the field after visiting hell (4.40). I had read the hint before but didn't know what hell was since they use different wording in the 4.40 entry and never mention hell again.

Last edited:

Sterno Huffer

Jun 4, 2017
It's not easy to suss your way through this game, don2sail, thanks for posting what you figured out.

Obscure thought processes with crazy machine translations have made reading this thing a game unto itself.

Farathe

Jun 18, 2017
I found that if you inspect the 3d printer room you can find a medkit to treat oksana with once a day, allowing you to blast her mind at 100 every session.
But for the life of me I still can't find those tools for the chip, even after working a shitload of sessions in every room.

Eddddd

Jun 16, 2017
I can't seem to be able to buy the bondage bed I need to progress, how do I edit RAGS saves?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I can't seem to be able to buy the bondage bed I need to progress, how do I edit RAGS saves?
I do not think that is possible but i do believe you can enable debug mode.

Reactions: Eddddd

Eddddd

Jun 16, 2017
I'm stuck at the bit where Oksana is using VR gear, I can put the helmet on her, wait some hours and talk to her about the session but I can't seem to trigger any conversation event with Vika

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It sounds like you have not reached the stage where you can call Irina to any room. if not then dominate Irina to do chores until this becomes available. The game will announce when it is an option to call her to any room. Once available it is listed when you right click the room. So from the basement, call Irina, open cage, put Irina in cage. You can check both your dom level and her sub level on the laptop status in the bedroom. (it will take an hour of game time to do each) I never insulted her so not sure what good that might do
OK I try to dominate for chores but she just refuses to do them. Wonder if this is because I insulted her?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes