indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Sorry mate i got rid of that spoiler haha. Thank you for input but i thought you will tell me where to find them in game. Hacks are randomly rewarded? No particular encounter to discover it? Also i found typo in pink encounter. Great game btw both this and Trials.

View attachment 3761739
Thanks for the edit.

Hacks are randomly rewarded and are weighted by their rarity. The more you have, the harder it gets to fill in the collection. This was slightly intentional as a way to increase discussion but I don't know if that experiment can still be successful.

Thanks! Found and fixed the pink room sentence! Hopefully Fall of Haven will also strike a chord with you (even though it is completely commissioned illustrations)

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
What's Fall of Haven? A new game you're making?
Yep!
  • I've been working on it since late October but still have a LONG way to go for the huge scope.
  • A "prequel" to Trials of the Succubi where you play as an angel with a human significant other.
  • Playable with mouse only.
  • Made in Construct 3 (because I still am awful at coding).
  • Will eventually be released on Steam.
  • Commissioned pixel and hand drawn art.
  • Standing art super customizable for different outfits, body modifications, status effects etc.
  • More gameplay and less dialog than my current games.

I don't expect anyone to be excited about it for a while. Even now it's only about 5% NSFW and I still haven't finished all the core systems. There are currently 6 acts to play through and lots of placeholders.
sample.JPG
sample2.JPG

Reactions: fanboi and RobBob17
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes