skydreamless

May 26, 2017
Get to it, or beat it?
As someone who typically plays their html games on mute, I can tell you that the music is completely unnecessary to beating the boss.
Well the second phase need to write promp based on music if i correcly understand

Phase 1 ; normal write prompt
Phase 2 ; Hack with dmg hack (like sting etc etc )
Phase 3 ; need to write prompt based on music (i guess )

Reactions: peepingbob

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
for the final boss what am i supposed to type when she says notice something is missing ?
Use hacks. There's a number of them that do damage as long as you have the bugs for it. Boss actually does say this if you go through enough actions without doing the right thing.

Well the second phase need to write promp based on music if i correcly understand

Phase 1 ; normal write prompt
Phase 2 ; Hack with dmg hack (like sting etc etc )
Phase 3 ; need to write prompt based on music (i guess )
Pretty sure the music is used as a timer instead of an actual spinning timer like we're used to. I just typed a good bit of it and won without much issue. Definitely didn't do it to a beat, since I was playing with the sound off for it. Nothing against Indyc, it's just the normal state of my computer when I'm messing around with games from here. Been meaning to turn it on and see if the music is pleasant or not, but I just never remember to.

skydreamless

May 26, 2017
Use hacks. There's a number of them that do damage as long as you have the bugs for it. Boss actually does say this if you go through enough actions without doing the right thing.

Pretty sure the music is used as a timer instead of an actual spinning timer like we're used to. I just typed a good bit of it and won without much issue. Definitely didn't do it to a beat, since I was playing with the sound off for it. Nothing against Indyc, it's just the normal state of my computer when I'm messing around with games from here. Been meaning to turn it on and see if the music is pleasant or not, but I just never remember to.

i am sorry but i dont understand how to beat the boss 3 phase , because the third phase we can't use any hack so, how ?

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
i am sorry but i dont understand how to beat the boss 3 phase , because the third phase we can't use any hack so, how ?
Easiest way to think of it is like a typing prompt marathon. It put up a bunch of text, type it, and as soon as you hit enter it puts up another prompt. Just keep going until it ends.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
i see but, the fact is , i dont have any prompt to write ...
Sounds like you're stuck in phase 2, or it's somehow bugged on your end. When I did the "music" part just the other day, it was just prompt after prompt after prompt. I'll try it again a little later and see, just to make sure.

skydreamless

May 26, 2017
thx is maybe bugged yes because after the phase one (normal prompt ) then the second with hack , is the third but i dont have any prompt to write maybe because i was on casual?

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
thx is maybe bugged yes because after the phase one (normal prompt ) then the second with hack , is the third but i dont have any prompt to write maybe because i was on casual?
Doing a normal run right now. I'm on level 3 at the moment, and once this run is done I'm going to eat. I'll try casual after and see if that changes anything and I'll reply again then.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just wondering but the "taboo level" that can be gained from the daughter event when you lose a heart, what does it do? Are there other events that it effects?

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
So, a normal run and a run where I turned casual on at stage 4 still let me do the music phase. Currently, I'm guessing you are still stuck in phase 2 and didn't do enough damage (think it's 10) to move to the music phase, or somehow yours is bugged where mine isn't. Haven't noticed a mechanic that might be kicking in, though Indyc would know more about that.

Just wondering but the "taboo level" that can be gained from the daughter event when you lose a heart, what does it do? Are there other events that it effects?
Pops up in a few spots. Military level has a spot for it along with Trials of the Succubi off the top of my head. I know it can alter the one in ToTS, but I haven't done it yet. Been trying to get a few cleaner runs in and seeing some of the new stuff. Still seem to be missing the 8th encounter in ToTS though. Could just be bad luck, since I've done like 5 runs through the princess stage 1 and still only seen the dragon boss.

skydreamless

May 26, 2017
So, a normal run and a run where I turned casual on at stage 4 still let me do the music phase. Currently, I'm guessing you are still stuck in phase 2 and didn't do enough damage (think it's 10) to move to the music phase, or somehow yours is bugged where mine isn't. Haven't noticed a mechanic that might be kicking in, though Indyc would know more about that.
i will try again later , but yeah p1 write (easy)
p2 ,dmg with hack (sting x 3 )
p3 , dont know maybe bug

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
There are a few places to gain it, and it can change your chances in a few places. However the short of it is not much yet. The encounter I was planning to make this week actually should use it the most.
i will try again later , but yeah p1 write (easy)
p2 ,dmg with hack (sting x 3 )
p3 , dont know maybe bug
It sounds like some of you are not talking about the same scenes when referring to the phases. First part of the final boss doesn't allow hacks, next part is dependent on your preferences, next part requires hacks only because there are no typing prompts (not seen depending on some preferences), and some of it has a flurry of typing prompt after typing prompt under a single timer. (casual mode doubles that timer length) If there are any bugs in those parts I'd love to fix them.

Reactions: Volta

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
It sounds like some of you are not talking about the same scenes when referring to the phases. First part of the final boss doesn't allow hacks, next part is dependent on your preferences, next part requires hacks only because there are no typing prompts (not seen depending on some preferences), and some of it has a flurry of typing prompt after typing prompt under a single timer. (casual mode doubles that timer length) If there are any bugs in those parts I'd love to fix them.
I imagine that, as the player, we probably see the transition of the final boss to fit our preferences as still phase 1, though I can see why it would be considered a phase 2. The problem that skydreamless seems to be having is that after using bugs in the no prompt phase, he isn't proceeding to the flurry of typing phase or simply winning if that's the next step.

My last few runs through it had the phases of boss start with just normal typing, either a shift to asian or staying plain and still typing, bugs only, then flurry of prompts. I can try messing around with it some more by doing a clean run on either in private or another browser to see if maybe changing preferences will do something. Mine normalized at some point (not sure if it was when I started 2.5 or because the runs I did since the 2.5 change I just saved everyone to not try and skew myself out of seeing new content averaged me out again).

skydreamless

May 26, 2017
First part of the final boss doesn't allow hacks, next part is dependent on your preferences, next part requires hacks only because there are no typing prompts (not seen depending on some preferences), and some of it has a flurry of typing prompt after typing prompt under a single timer. (casual mode doubles that timer length) If there are any bugs in those parts I'd love to fix them.
the phase i talk , is the one where she do the penetration, if you dont make any prompt , she ride you . The scene where, if we do nothing, she thanks us for sparing her, and kills us in one shot, during this phase I have no sentence and the prompt is blank, but nothing is written so I have no idea and I can't use any more hacks.

miso2271

Jul 6, 2020
This game gets unbelievably difficult near the later stages, despite being over 100 WPM i still can't keep up in the last level, i have like 2 seconds for an entire paragraph.. Still very fun but damn the last parts truly take focus you have to half sentence it otherwise no chance especially if you typed max speed during the no timer rounds

Last edited:

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
This game gets unbelievably difficult near the later stages, despite being over 100 WPM i still can't keep up in the last level, i have like 2 seconds for an entire paragraph.. Still very fun but damn the last parts truly take focus you have to half sentence it otherwise no chance especially if you typed max speed during the no timer rounds
There's a few ways to get past this as of now. There's a hack for no timer, casual mode to remove the timers, missing a character so it's only 2 points, and honestly cheating the timers in general by typing it but not hitting enter until the end. It's made to learn to make it harder the faster you finish the prompt, and if you type particularly fast... well, you found the results. Finding a scale that works where it's difficult but not impossible to finish prompts at higher speeds seems to be difficult from a programming perspective, and from what I understand the engine is having enough of a time scaling with what already exists. Keeping it to stick with the overall theme of the game has been the design choice (which I personally agree with), but you do kinda have to game the system if it goes too far.

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
The game has a bad adaptive difficulty system that causes this, if you want to play to the end without the game getting impossible you'll always need to intentionally add a mistake like skipping the final letter to avoid perfects, which punish you.

Fox Mulder

Sep 21, 2017
Does some hacks do not get stored? Or how do this work?
E.g. yesterday I unlocked the hack "need" 3 times. And this one is still not in my list with hacks. Thats very frustrating.

Besides the grind for all this hacks, where do i use some of them? E.g. sissy, liya. Thats unclear to me. And also all additional "stats" are very unclear, never found a use for them (e.g. Promiscurity of your fiance,...)

I little less grind and a little bit more information would be nice.

But a very nice game! Please continue! (P.s. i cheated for more files, to make it a little bit easier)

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
yeah i found it getting unconfortably fast too so i followed advice that said to wait out the timer until its near the end because then it adapts to that time and i get empty time for hard prompts and deleting mistakes. but the waiting for the timer to get near the end does get boring.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes