TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
It now gives you the option to get an additional 200 files for 320 total starting files or so.
Okay, is there a way of changing it so you have more? I was able to change it in the online version after a while but I don't know what to change in the offline version to get more files.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
YESSS this update looks sweet! I think both of your games are two of my top 5 smut games ever, keep up the good work!

More Alina content pls :devilish:
That's huge praise! Thank you so much!

I don't think there will be any more Alina content in Keystroke but there is already more unreleased for TOTS and more to come.
Guys idk what's wrong with the game but I can't seem to play it. When I open "_start keystroke.bat" it just says "This 127.0.0.1 page can’t be found". I'm using edge browser if that means anything
Gosh, you can take the link it makes and try to paste that into another browser. Beyond that, I would need someone else with technical knowledge to help because I don't know.

Okay, is there a way of changing it so you have more? I was able to change it in the online version after a while but I don't know what to change in the offline version to get more files.
Yeah, you can edit the eosscript.json file. Find file=120; and make it whatever you want. Sounds like you have big plans if 320 files x 3 lives AND endurance mode are insufficient haha but to each their own!

Edit: I was wrong, it's this line:

hookProperty(window, 'file', 120, updateHud2)// files

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGodUncle

Ethanhunt098765

Apr 24, 2024
Guys idk what's wrong with the game but I can't seem to play it. When I open "_start keystroke.bat" it just says "This 127.0.0.1 page can’t be found". I'm using edge browser if that means anything
Same happened to me and I tried chrome and opera

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, you can edit the eosscript.json file. Find file=120; and make it whatever you want. Sounds like you have big plans if 320 files x 3 lives AND endurance mode are insufficient haha but to each their own!
I've played the game since it's first release on Milovana and I just want to experiment a bit. I'm unable to find file=120; though.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I'm so sorry! I reached out to a few other people who haven't responded yet but hopefully we can get you up and running. I'm also hoping to have the online version up today, stay tuned!
This is a great game. Unique.
Glad to hear it! I'm pretty good at making unique things but making good things is something else entirely haha.
I've played the game since it's first release on Milovana and I just want to experiment a bit. I'm unable to find file=120; though.
Sorry, just edited that post to say the actual line is:

hookProperty(window, 'file', 120, updateHud2)// files

Reactions: TheGodUncle

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
In order to play offline the game starts a web server at which you can enter in your browser.

However, if it looks like the webserver isn't starting at all. It is likely that your anti-virus program is stopping it, some other security setting on your system or an outdated libraries on your OS.

If you have anti-virus running that would be my first suggestion (you may need to disable or add an exception for the game).

Reactions: indyc

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
Glad to hear it! I'm pretty good at making unique things but making good things is something else entirely haha.
Haha, well I have to disagree with your modesty there. It's a lot of fun to play and I'd say a good game by anyone's standards. Also, even though the censorship is there to try and make you lose, it's a kink in itself that I haven't seen in any other games I've played so far. Kudos to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: DaVe_X

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Im curios, how do you guys play this game? Because it seems a bit fiddly to me if I'm honest
It is more fiddly than I wish. I've spoken with several different coders and haven't found a way to make it able to be played entirely on keyboard in that engine but I was stuck with it.

However, if you let me know what issues you are having with it I might be able to provide solutions. I generally assume most issues stem from the fact that you have to click the prompt to be able to start typing but let me know if there are other glaring issues.
Well beside not being friendly to keyboards with a different language layout this game is great.
Someone else had that issue and I sadly don't know how to fix that. It seems like it would be a better task for the operating system itself to remap. Again, I'm open to any ideas for other solutions.

So whats the new hypno / mind control content looking like? I always enjoy the creativity of the scenes in this game.
The main one that comes to mind is Nicole in the new TOTS zone. I guess a lot of my recent mind control updates have been on the Trials of the Succubi end of things lately. (also Nicole as chance would have it)

In order to play offline the game starts a web server at which you can enter in your browser.

However, if it looks like the webserver isn't starting at all. It is likely that your anti-virus program is stopping it, some other security setting on your system or an outdated libraries on your OS.

If you have anti-virus running that would be my first suggestion (you may need to disable or add an exception for the game).
That's what someone else suggested so I think there is merit to this. I know disabling such a thing is probably scary but could be a way to get started. If you don't want to go this route, the online version has been added to the OP that doesn't require any adjustment to virus protection!
Haha, well I have to disagree with your modesty there. It's a lot of fun to play and I'd say a good game by anyone's standards. Also, even though the censorship is there to try and make you lose, it's a kink in itself that I haven't seen in any other games I've played so far. Kudos to you!
It doesn't present itself as well as I would like it to in the beginning. Beyond that it is filled with a lot of minor complaints on my end. For example, thematically it would make more sense to increase censorship the more files of yours get corrupted but I don't think it would be as "fun" in practice. I can't help but imagine all the stuff, quality of life, and variety I could pull off in a better engine as well. It was an experiment to see what limits I could push the EOS engine once I learned it from working on TOTS forever. Fall of Haven will be a test of what I actually can pull off in an actual game engine.

Thank you for such high praise!

Last edited:

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I am curious if there is are anything else I am missing on:

The sissy state from losing in color world other than censorship? Unfortunately that state doesn't have a "level" shown like hypnosis so it is hard to gage.

In addition during the event where it applies it (pink room) can you go past the part where the transformed girl says.

"LET! ME! GO!"

Your efforts have weakened Jasmine's integrity enough to defeat her.

I have tried to not defeat her at that point but can't seem to "fail"

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I am curious if there is are anything else I am missing on:

The sissy state from losing in color world other than censorship? Unfortunately that state doesn't have a "level" shown like hypnosis so it is hard to gage.

In addition during the event where it applies it (pink room) can you go past the part where the transformed girl says.

"LET! ME! GO!"

Your efforts have weakened Jasmine's integrity enough to defeat her.

I have tried to not defeat her at that point but can't seem to "fail"
For the sissy state:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the Color room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Someone else had that issue and I sadly don't know how to fix that. It seems like it would be a better task for the operating system itself to remap. Again, I'm open to any ideas for other solutions.
I tend to think you won't be able to find a solution for that beside translating the whole thing to different languages.

As an example ' this stroke needs a Shift + # to be typed in german. While we have these keys instead äöü.

In the end it will come down to that not native english speaker have a handicap playing this game.

yomamageay

Mar 28, 2022
Yeah, it's definitely because you can't exclusively play on keyboard, but I do unterstand that it is something you can do very little about.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
there isnt really a way to fix it that just works, but what we can do is post the most aggevating examples of promts and you can just remove them. like i remember one promt was just a line of special symbols that i imagine are nicely lined up on a more english friendly Keyboard and dont require alt+shift like they do on mine.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes