indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
How could it be done online?
1. Have a Milovana account. To get one you can PM me or go to and follow the instructions.
2. Get the json here (this is the only thing you should have to download, it is really small)
3. Go here and login with your new Milovana account.
4. Upload that json in the editor.
5. Find the initiation script under options and change the files= value to whatever you want it to be.
6. Preview the game (can be buggy because it lets you skip some stuff that's not meant to be skipped) or preferably play from the new link it gives under the share tab.

doublesente

Jan 31, 2022
Have a question on the Game over scene from Spooky Town.
The scenario seems to want you to type in the latin phrases as the girl reads the book, but recently every time I do this I get completely corrupted on the first entry. I'm pretty sure I'm entering the prompts correctly.
I do remember making my way through the ritual at one point but can't seem to replicate. Is there a trick to it?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
The scenario seems to want you to type in the latin phrases as the girl reads the book, but recently every time I do this I get completely corrupted on the first entry. I'm pretty sure I'm entering the prompts correctly.
I do remember making my way through the ritual at one point but can't seem to replicate. Is there a trick to it?
Oh gosh, I can't remember and don't know when I can play through it again to remember how it works. I don't think it should be corrupting you through writing those prompts correctly unless you are copy pasting them. Hopefully someone else can help out because it will be a while until I can find out. Good news is that I'm trying to upload Keystroke 2.5! (The downloader worked again!)

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
From what I can tell by replaying it twice and looking through the code I can't remember, the more Latin prompts you get right the higher chance of the ritual succeeding. However, it doesn't look like there is any guarantee of success. Not entering prompts should not hurt you otherwise.

However, the more I think about it, I usually test it without 100% corruption. Having that much is probably triggering the end of the scene and is a complete oversight (considering that section is coded as a normal encounter). While the changes in 2.5 (which exists now) might alleviate some of that, I am creating a separate fix now.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
the trick i found is to enter sligthly wrong entries during the first phase of promts and then doing the phase after perfectly.
doing the prompts completly correct during the first phase always triggered the demonic possesion for me.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
the trick i found is to enter sligthly wrong entries during the first phase of promts and then doing the phase after perfectly.
doing the prompts completly correct during the first phase always triggered the demonic possesion for me.
That's odd. That's not the way I meant to code it but I may have done something wrong. Will keep an eye out on any bugs there.
I want a girlfriend like this. Also a small coke and a cheeseburger. Thank you.
I hear potential girlfriends like that are only impressed by the best typing skills. Better brush up!

2.5 Update out everyone! I need to update the list on what Patreon Early Access and above content did not make it's way over. I'm here for any bug reports, discussions, and requests!

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Found a bug. When Genie(the first area princess bossfight) asks to give her oral or not the game freezes no matter what you choose. I took a screenshot of the console. Hope it helps
Edit. Found another one during the ritual when you lose in Spooky Town. The game freezes when you cum inside the girl after the ritual fails
Edit 2. Also the game says " Your files are completely corrupted! " and gives me "Give up " and "Endure" options before every prompt even if my files are fine. It happened after the ritual. I'll attach the console screenshot of the error that pops up(loop.PNG).
(I hope I'm not being annoying :D)

Last edited:
Reactions: bobkelpie7

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Found a bug. When Genie(the first area princess bossfight) asks to give her oral or not the game freezes no matter what you choose. I took a screenshot of the console. Hope it helps
Edit. Found another one during the ritual when you lose in Spooky Town. The game freezes when you cum inside the girl after the ritual fails
Edit 2. Also the game says " Your files are completely corrupted! " and gives me "Give up " and "Endure" options before every prompt even if my files are fine. It happened after the ritual. I'll attach the console screenshot of the error that pops up(loop.PNG).
(I hope I'm not being annoying :D)
Not annoying in the least, I need to fix everything and can't if I don't know. (Though I am surprised about some of the issues)

Hopefully I can find some time and skill to fix these.
do the hacks from 2.0 still work?
Yep. The next reset will probably be the release of 3.0.
ANONFILES = Malicious web site
Dang, I've had trouble with it in the past and thought it was only me. It was listed as an F95zone suggested file sharing site.

I'm replacing it with Gofile right now and should have that up soon. Thanks! (Mega is my favorite but I don't know how to upload anything if someone wants to help on that end.)

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
It is and will be in development for quite some time. Still a ton of content though! Thanks for uploading it!

Of course - I hope you enjoy. More hypno content to come... o_O

Not annoying, everyone wonders it and it was mostly sunk cost. Long story but the short of it is that EOS was far easier to understand and was enough to get me started. AND it allowed me to have an online version hosted on Milovana to gain a following. Honestly for the non F95zone crowd, EOS is actually more accessible than the options you mentioned because it does not require a download.

Keystroke is the last game I will ever make in EOS but I wanted to see how far I could push the engine with my last one. GODOT is what I am looking into if I ever make a third project.
But where will you steal all your Godot assets from? Not sure if google image searches will cut it

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Can anybody TL;DR how to play a bit? I did the tutorial but I don't fully understand what I'm doing.
Easiest way to think about it is those old games that teach you typing, but sexier.

Read the text, when it tells you to double click the green spot, type the text accurately to do damage to the enemy: 3 damage for perfect typing (but on levels after the first it speeds up a timer to try and adapt to your typing speed), 2 damage for your text being close, 1 damage for decent typing or missing letters in small messages, and getting hurt if you really mess up. Typing censors the enemy, so you can't see what they're doing. Their job is to tempt you into not typing until you lose.

Each time you win (and some random instances during battles themselves they'll tell you about), you'll receive bugs. As you progress, you'll learn random hacks that, if you have the right bugs to use them, will help you win (or view stuff that's hidden behind censoring while still fighting the enemy).

There's some status effects too, but that's getting more in-depth and is mostly flavor plus making some fights harder. That's a learn as you go thing. Trick to really enjoying the game is to find the enemies you enjoy most and "save" them while deleting the others so the "AI" will learn your type and try to keep sending you those more often than not. It also makes them more common if you lose to them, while making them less common if you delete or run from them.

jnkjkjoihoih

Jun 6, 2020
Hi all- Having a bug where there's no audio? Not sure what's up but I have the audio settings set high and the tab is completely silent. Feel like I'm missing a big point of the game w/o SFX- any advice would be appreciated!

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
But where will you steal all your Godot assets from? Not sure if google image searches will cut it
I'm actually using Construct 3 and commissioning all the art. You can see a lot of the screenshots on Patreon for free. It's a big project that will take a very long time.
Hi all- Having a bug where there's no audio? Not sure what's up but I have the audio settings set high and the tab is completely silent. Feel like I'm missing a big point of the game w/o SFX- any advice would be appreciated!
I've heard of a few opera users having a sound bug with Milovana. Try a few different browsers if you can. I don't want you to miss out on all the music!

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
YESSS this update looks sweet! I think both of your games are two of my top 5 smut games ever, keep up the good work!

More Alina content pls :devilish:

Last edited:

Vigeroy

Feb 24, 2021
Guys idk what's wrong with the game but I can't seem to play it. When I open "_start keystroke.bat" it just says "This 127.0.0.1 page can’t be found". I'm using edge browser if that means anything

Reactions: WadaWel013
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes