4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah. Diana+Lauren, probably one update after the next one.

Also, I put a little survey. Just out of curiosity, not really important. : P
Hello. Could you let us know when the next update hits ? I am getting excited for the additions

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
great game i played it few months ago and it ended with following that old dwarf guy sadly i lost all data has anything been added after that or its gonna get update this month?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
There were alot of things added after that but I would suggest you waiting for the next update, since I am also fixing some prologue issues on this one.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
okay cool
oh btw when i meant to say game ended after having sex with that dwarf guy in that little town/village where main char gets the trial so anything god added after that or it will be added this month cus if it did im ashamed of myself cus i really liked this game

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ah, damn, then I guess thereis nothing new. : P

As you know, the protagonist choose to go to that trial. This update will show what happens if you choose differently and accompany Jack to a city to the south. Either way, everyone will have to load an earlier save.

LLLLLLLLLLL

Jun 14, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while but did that little goblin character ever reappear? I kinda liked him lol

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This is a save from JungleBobo, I didn't use it but it should work just fine. Thank him : P

#!EyByGazR!4pGaORSC9OGGIdbcSqxzO2iIpkg5ijERBtuD2ptvIiM

Reactions: OldmenKing

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Diana got some wounds going into a burning hut to save some people. The wounds are still there after the mission, and I have no idea how to heal them. Kinda ruins the next day if I have to keep drinking potions. Anyone know how to fix the wounds?

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
Diana got some wounds going into a burning hut to save some people. The wounds are still there after the mission, and I have no idea how to heal them. Kinda ruins the next day if I have to keep drinking potions. Anyone know how to fix the wounds?
Just find merchant and buy these potion for wound healing

In Brand camp for example you can buy it here

Reactions: Lorric17
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes