4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Siblings with no incest tag?
As of the last time I played this game (Sometime in 2017) the siblings act completely separately of each other.

I'd much rather play as either of the character, playing as them both just kills this game for me, and I suspect that's why his Patreon is so low.

Reactions: Paprika and kshyk

lost_erias

May 24, 2018
There isn't any sex/love between the two. Though it would be amazing if the dev added that soon :)
The dev is not planning on adding incest between the two. I think he answered it on here or on his patreon page. I would like it too but the game is still great without it.

Reactions: fictitious

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ok I'm going to ask, is this any good? I've seen this here multiple times, and always debated whether or not to give it a try. So its this game worth it?
It's difficult for me to say.
I can say that I tried to make a different game, a game which has a strong plot and has H-scenes on it... so, if it is or isn't worth of your time, I think it's up to you.

Reactions: AnotherLurker

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Ok I'm going to ask, is this any good? I've seen this here multiple times, and always debated whether or not to give it a try. So its this game worth it?
If you're looking for a game where you can fuck multiple people/creatures frequently, then it's not a game for you.
If you're okay with a game that focuses more on the story than most games while sprinkling in H scenes in there then it's worth a try.
There are times when you have to make a choice, and times when you can completely miss H scenes (Like right at the beginning) so if you like skipping text, you may have troubles once in awhile.
That's what I can say from what I've played at least

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, i like the art, i like the story in itself. but the ceremony is just way too dark for my taste. And also the fact that you can't avoid killing the other apprentice's the start of the game is bad really really bad made. i give this game a 3/10. i din't bothered doing past the ceremony after seeing all apprentice's dying, no way to save even 1 of them. I call that bullshit, sure people dying on a quest for a reason or another i can take. But no matter what/how you choose to not be able to save anyone even. That is not ok. There should be a way to make the other ppl either join party or such i mean the fcking brother and sister were able to, why would't the rest be? its riddiculus bad.

lost_erias

May 24, 2018
Okay, i like the art, i like the story in itself. but the ceremony is just way too dark for my taste. And also the fact that you can't avoid killing the other apprentice's the start of the game is bad really really bad made. i give this game a 3/10. i din't bothered doing past the ceremony after seeing all apprentice's dying, no way to save even 1 of them. I call that bullshit, sure people dying on a quest for a reason or another i can take. But no matter what/how you choose to not be able to save anyone even. That is not ok. There should be a way to make the other ppl either join party or such i mean the fcking brother and sister were able to, why would't the rest be? its riddiculus bad.
You can save most of the apprentices by not killing those shadows except the first one. At the end of the test, only 1 body will be burned.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
...You are wrong. Helhez and Lurana ONLY survive if you save enough apprentices. Landen and Doller also survives if you save more than two apprentices (Josh dies). If not, Josh survives.
I am glad you you got into the story enough to care about the apprentices dying. If you liked it, I must say you are missing out, the true story is CH: 1, not the prologue.

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
I got a bug... After the Mayor dies and the MC kills the frostgiant, when back at the tavern after the dialogue you can choose to 'drink wine' with the barmaid or Erika = after i do either it just gets the dialogue with erika on a loop... plz help.

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Can you post or send a screenshot from the looping part?
it starts here :

and the last sentence is this:

then the next sentence is the first picture again... thats the loop

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
End of v10. - save 23. Here you can choose there you want to go: with Jack (Jack path has 2 H-scenes) or with Khannard (this also has two H-scenes).

Also
Save 3 (End of v12) - before last H-scene at the end of Jack's path.
Save 11 (End of v11) - before second H-scene of Khannard path.

Also Game Hints and Secrets is here

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes