4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Sure, apology accepted. My problem with your statement was that you didn't bother to check on your facts before ranting about it. You could just have asked.
I try to refrain from explaining certain plot points because I prefer to people finding it out by playing the game. But yeah, I do explain about why the brothers could see each other in a sidequest from Krista.
(PS: Also, there are six sidequests tha can only be done before the ceremony, they are important.)

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
In case you don't know (but you probably do), you can still support the developer by donating to his patreon which you can find in the first thread.
quoted from my comment above i have no money atm or i would totally support ..............................

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Sure, apology accepted. My problem with your statement was that you didn't bother to check on your facts before ranting about it. You could just have asked.
I try to refrain from explaining certain plot points because I prefer to people finding it out by playing the game. But yeah, I do explain about why the brothers could see each other in a sidequest from Krista.
(PS: Also, there are six sidequests tha can only be done before the ceremony, they are important.)

Yeah, i did em and i did played some parts longer and i saw the explanation. Sorry i've blew up on you for no real reason without checking facts. I guess i am so used to be dissapointed in so many rpg games that it has become a habit ^.^;

If i had money i would donate, but i am currently in deep sea water on needing money myself atm.
If my financial situation changes this could very well change. :)
But untill then i wish you best of luck with your game dev mate! :)

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Hmm so i liked the beginning of the story, but i kinda hoped to play the male prot Zack more. Not a big fan of the hot-boiled female prot. I am curious as to were the next update will go.. still nice storyline though.

bone24

Dec 20, 2017
can someone post a save before sex with dante thank you very much or where i can find fire fish

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
can someone post a save before sex with dante thank you very much or where i can find fire fish
To make Hellfish you should open Hellfish Recipe and see what you need to buy to make it. After you get all ingredients (from woman at the NorthWest of the Brand camp) you must use 'Craft item' option

Recipe — копия.png

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
i found it but where i can find tomato sauce
Save before sex with Dante is here.
After load the save walk to the top to see NPC sex scene after that return to Brand camp where you can see Dante scene.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes