4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
You have to do all four quests in the hall before the test. Do that and go to Rosa, there will be a message for you telling you to go to the library. Go there and that's it.

Farentir

Jan 22, 2018
Playing it right now, I'm in CH1 Diana and for now it is a really solid RPG.

GAMEPLAY
The gameplay is interesting, with a combat depth much better than the few other RPGM I played. The high miss rate can get annoying but the row and warp system outshines this little flaw.

GRAPHICS
Map are generic RPGM tileset (I think ?), so pretty bland, characters sprites on map look stiff and not that great, however combat sprites are really nice, portraits are great (so many different ones ! Even for characters who die without any real importance !) and H Scene are awesome.

STORY
Story so far is interesting, narration feels natural, pacing is good (except the 24 back and forth on this stupid stairs). Characterization, dialogs, plot, nothing feels wrong or out of place (which is better than many JRPG...).

Overall, it's a real game, with a real plot, and I really like playing it. I find it better than Noxian Nights. Well, I'm only past the prologue, but whatever, keep up the good work StalkerRoguen and I really hope you'll find the success you deserve.

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Looks like there is wrong game engine here ... compare to the first versions of thing :cool:.

Farentir

Jan 22, 2018
During the prologue, your health regenerated while you were walking. This doesn't happen anymore in CH1. I couldn't find any bed to sleep in either, so does that mean I can only recover health with potion ? And is there any lore behind regeneration or not or is it just a gameplay choice ?

On a sidenote, the map often appears black when I change location, and I have to enter the menu and return to load it. It may be because I have a really really shitty GPU but it didn't happen with other RPGM games.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
The Anchor Bracelet gives you +5% regen, so it should regenarate while you walk around.
If it's not working, maybe you suffered an injury that drains HP (like "serious bleeding). An easy way to check it out is going in to the stats screen and looking at the "HP regen" status. If it's more than zero, you will regen as you walk.

Also, no more "quick rests". I tried to make the day pass with a sense of "time", so you will sleep at night only.

Farentir

Jan 22, 2018
Ok, but what about Argos ? Or Khannard ? Aren't they supposed to regenerate their life after sleeping ?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ok, but what about Argos ? Or Khannard ? Aren't they supposed to regenerate their life after sleeping ?
Okay, I resolved the issue, now everytime a day passes, everyone heals HP/MP 100%, even if they are not in the party. The problem is that I am in the middle of some implementations of the next update, so it would be REALLY troublesome for me to stop and export another version right now.
I can guarantee though that in the next update it will be 100% working. Thanks man.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, I played for over 5 hours and I did not have a single H scene, just combat RPG ... Am I doing it wrong?

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
stuck a solid 30min+ on this quest (this game is too dark for me haha)
how many bodies are in the house? so far i only found 3
and it would be great if someone could tell me where to find 'em

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
There are hidden stairs in the first room that take you to the basement. There is also a secret passage when you get there.

PS: Save the game there.

Reactions: lumley

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
hmm speaking of that quest is there something else to do i just burn the bodies and return to Sir Nathan is that all?

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I remember my confusion when I tried 0.10B, played for quite a while, all fight no fap and then I totally understand that I FAILED MY BIULD (couldn't win some crucial battle). Yep, in an ero-game.

So, I'd call it just a game, RPG with some lewd illustrations, but not HRPG.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I have a problem. I'm currently in the Brand Camp after the whole fingernail vomitting thing, and I've not been able to eat for a really long time. Every time I try to eat (even when the game prompts me to do so) the food is always greyed out and I can't eat anything. I tried buying some new items but it makes no difference. So right now Diana is slowly starving to death.
Also, I'm not sure if it makes any difference (or if it's affecting the greyed out food) but she has the paralyse affect on her with two round left (from a relaxing balm I made her take to get rid of a former sprained ankle), and there are no items to be bought that can cure it. :(
Does anyone else have this problem, or know a fix for it?

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
I have a problem. I'm currently in the Brand Camp after the whole fingernail vomitting thing, and I've not been able to eat for a really long time. Every time I try to eat (even when the game prompts me to do so) the food is always greyed out and I can't eat anything. I tried buying some new items but it makes no difference. So right now Diana is slowly starving to death.
Also, I'm not sure if it makes any difference (or if it's affecting the greyed out food) but she has the paralyse affect on her with two round left (from a relaxing balm I made her take to get rid of a former sprained ankle), and there are no items to be bought that can cure it. :(
Does anyone else have this problem, or know a fix for it?
I gave a good save at previous page or aat page 14. Check it.

Its before sir Dante scene.

Reactions: Zedire

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It's better if I try to find out what's wrong. There are flags all around the game, using the same save really takes the fun of it.

Erized, can you post your save here so I can check it out? I am kind of curious about this problem since I never heard of anything like that.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes