4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I'd much rather play as either of the character, playing as them both just kills this game for me, and I suspect that's why his Patreon is so low.
I agree with this one. We all respect author and his decisions. And this game is really beautiful, one of the greatest here. But maybe...just maybe...you could consider something like 'optional single protagonist mode' ? - (same game but without male or female character)

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Does anyone have a save with some sort of a room where you can view the sex scenes or saves with the sex scenes? Gameplay too long, I just wanna fap to Diana.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
stuck in an endless loop right after mayor's death. Whichever woman i talk to I end up in the blonde haired girl's event over and over after the male mc and her finish talking (no cg) in the burnt bedroom.

seabeat

Jul 20, 2017
I agree with this one. We all respect author and his decisions. And this game is really beautiful, one of the greatest here. But maybe...just maybe...you could consider something like 'optional single protagonist mode' ? - (same game but without male or female character)
So you mean what happens after you get out of the prologue? Sure only the Sister is playable right now, but assuming the game gets finished you'll be able to just choose.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Um when i did the trial, i killed only the 1 one that was avoidable. ran to fire. And guess what the demon dissapeared, nothing on map but black ghosts walking around and the main char ofc. Unless i missed something big. btw from what i could see also, prologue had no sex scene's of any kind beside the ones where Mc's is shown picture.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Some map with location will be nice. I can't find any without names on characters.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
1546977222528.png

Explain then how to avoid this particular scene with all apprentice's dead beside the 2 MC's with how the trial is made up with 2 choice's, fight shadows to 0 left and run to demon after or go to demon 1 then fight all shadows and yet both lead to same result oh wait thats not possible to avoid it sorry!

The worst part of this writing story x gameplay here well is there is no explanation as to WHY only the brother and sister can see each other and not the rest and why they die with the choice of 2 what player can do, 1 go in on the ritual shit and slay all shadows/apprentice's first then go to demon or go to demon it dissapears, and last shadow is demon. So yeah i rate this 3 as i said and id doubt you can achieve better than that on story parts if this isn even chapter 1.

I can think of 5 different way's to make this part better in an instant today and ill just give you 4 here because i can.

Option 1. Its really the Worst yet easiest way to improve upon story, simply remove the 2 option of even finding the demon before killing all the shadows and shadows can still be apprentice's. And have mc's been told on wake up that bonds of love or family or only family (idc really) allowed the mc's to avoid the illusion of demon between each other no need for anything extra simple and 5-20% better.

Option 2. Less worse but not much better, simply let the shadows be shadow mirror of the demon and allow all apprentice's to live, remove the scene and have a happy ending on that part.

Option 3. The 2 mc's can confront demon and x shadows left=how many apprentice's that survives. basicly if all shadows are left, all apprentice's survives.

4, mc's players can save apprentice's by killing the shadows holding them hostage. and some of the apprentice's can join the fight vs the demon who can grow stronger getting his shadows back and giving more exp ect to player/mc's. Heck you can even make the shadows have different colors and allow certain shadows to be only male/females. thereby another (reward) can be given to mc/mc's also by saving the apprentice's. id give this onea twice uppgrade in story and would already rate the game a 7-8 by this.

Now, i have given you basic uppgrade on story and the mechanics ect and 4 option would make prologue about 50% better atleast.

Since not only would it give the mc's and player/players reason/reasons to kill the shadows but also give them the choice not to. making it much more fun to play, allowing players to choose if they want easy or hard gameplay increase their liking of the game no matter game type its simple logic nothing advanced.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Explain then how to avoid this particular scene with all apprentice's dead beside the 2 MC's with how the trial is made up with 2 choice's, fight shadows to 0 left and run to demon after or go to demon 1 then fight all shadows and yet both lead to same result oh wait thats not possible to avoid it sorry
Fine, I will tell you.
You evade the shadows and go to the demon. He will run and you still will have to fight the shadows. Every time you enter a fight with them and they are not the demon, press ESC and try to RUN. You are able to kill the demon without killing anyone if you find him. TL DR: Keep running until you find him.

Also, you are rude and I don't like the way you speak. This is the last time time I am helping or talking to you. I don't think the game is for you.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have finish the training and need to go to the ceremony but I can not find how go out of the building. I have gone up and dow the stairs and look for everywhere and nothing. How can I go out?

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
I'm quite sure i left a review for the prologue part but it's not there anymore.

Well, i'll leave a review once i played the new version (not sure when though)

Anyone has saves for the new version before the festival (end prologue) or right before/after the trial ?

Review for the prologue part : 4*
+ Good RPGMaker game with custom mechanism and interesting story/quests
- Some technical issues if i remember correctly, needed some time to load combat screens
=/+ So / So H-Game but with some interesting H-scenes nonetheless.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hey Max, if you have time, by all means.

As for the "technical issues", I am not 100% sure, but I believe part of the excessive loading was due to a RPG Maker update... I think it should be better now.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
StalkerRoguen I apologuise to you and rest of f9zone ppl in here, i honestly din't meant to sound or appear or even be rude. I tried make it professional not rude, i am very honestly sorry you felt/feel that way. I only meant to point out the truth and that is and was 1 that so many rpg games esp from rpg maker series they so many of them have a bad storyline x mechanixs and many of those games could been straight 10/10 but the bad writing/prologue's been holding those games back a lot. 2 And i thought it was the same here when its clear now it was not.

When you said escape from shadows/apprentice's. I checked and that worked as you said and it actually make this game mechanix x story x inhabitants/npc's/monsters act somewhat like dragon age and a bit of league of legends/dota. meaning objectives on mission/missions is more important than kills/exp ect. atleast when it come's to this ritual. And honestly that was good thing to see, few rpg games is like dragon age story-line, objective before going nuts on mobs. Many its been about grinding not much about play as npc's story character suggest, x the starting strenght of the players ect.

The only plotline explanation i can see missing is how brother and sister could see each other but saw shadows as rest. But this is actually more than good enough with escape and search for the real demon, with what the npc's said in beginning about it being intelligent i can easily give it now a 9/10 on plotline. If i i find an explanation in the game or it come's with an update on the game inside the game also that is about why sister and brother can during the trial see each other but not the others. Idc what explanation it is, just a satisfying one all i am saying.

If i find that then this game get a straight 10/10 just from prologue story alone. And unless things on storyline get fcked-up (and by fcked up i mean badly done not fcked up as in main chars get into slavery or whatever.)

That 10/10 will stay for rest of game and while i have raised the bar on the rest of the game a bit. Seeing the story quality x game mechs, i will be like spitting my coca cola out and go half brain dead. if that actually happens. Graphics are alright, but i am not an artist so i can't give you an honest good score there beside saying it is satisfying. :) (esp the part of rpg maker thats not using the chibi crap they always use as main chars ect. sure some chibi stuff like children/short npc's is one thing but everyone=sad game. just saying.) wish game maker and his team if he has any a nice good luck. :D

Also, i don't (generally) try to give ppl tips about how to improve their game other than story is bad or graphic sucks. So when i try to make a big point,
its only cause i think said game has great potencial.

Reactions: Aton and lost_erias
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes