4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I am truly sorry, it's all my fault. I am not talking about the artificial upping of the thread (in this I see nothing wrong, especially since this is not true). I tried to help with your game, but instead I took the thread to offtop. This is your thread dedicated to your game and contributing to its promotion. But definitely not a place to discuss the issues of sexual violence and its reflection in mass culture. The question interests me more primarily from a scientific point of view. And not in the form in which it is most often discussed in society, such as the banal objectification of women (which people most often misunderstand, which, however, does not prevent them from discussing it). Alas, in reality everything is somewhat more complicated. So, questions I was interested in were simply projected into this form of discussion. And this is just the unsuitable place for this, so I apologize again.

And the last, because it seems to me important. Look, you wrote that it was difficult for you with the scene of rape, because you put yourself in the place of the character. Perhaps it is here that the problem is with all the "teasing" stuff we were talking about. You became too attached to your character, you began to associate yourself with her. Acceptable for you, has become acceptable and for her. But you are not her. And here a contradiction arises.

Therefore, Diana, even when she calling herself a slut, still manages to behave excessively restrained in sexually oriented scenes. Thus, you deprive the players who control her, to determine for themselves how much she really is a "slut". And those who expect from her really slutty behavior, are disappointed.

It also explains why in the rape scene you use the Deus Ex Machina with her so timely awakening of force. Of course, you can say that the stressful situation has provoked such a wonderful salvation. But, agree, in a game where the characters are cut off by tongues and legs, it looks somewhat... fabulously.

That's all. I should (or better to) leave. But I still wish you good luck.
Listen, the author doesn't want to do a rape scene. Done.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I think the "problem" is that you want to suggest that I should do another one of that silly corruption systems. Because a woman can't like sex without getting corrupted BUHAHAHA! And even if Diana does call her herself a Slut (which I don't remember), she was probably being ironic, because she doesn't care about this stuff.

As for the rape scene: I don't think it was a Deus EX Machina, the only thing she got from her flashback was resolution. She bit one guy and used the Break and Fix (which she already had) on another guy (in a split second), then she fought the last guy one on one.

And I don't think I have to become too attached to someone for don't wanting them to get raped, but oh well.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Dev sit inside of tank, but it's too weak against rocket-propelled grenade launcher :whistle: ...

Aug 26, 2017
Jesus played 3 fucking hours still no nudes are the samples the only sex scenes in the game and combat is wayyy to hard for a game where the female protagonist doesn't get raped if defeated

Aug 26, 2017
Just finished playing it on da fone only made it to the hellhound before game totally broke on me would not load images in battle scenes so you essentially cant target them so your stuck getting killed everytime p.s i dont think there should be corruption i like diana hpw she is some rape scene would be kinky but i would not want a submissive diana

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hey man, I believe the Hellhound was an issue that I resolved in the last build, or before that maybe.
Which version are you playing? Is it 0.12? (If it is, I will have to double check that)

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
JizzMasta420710
I am afraid it's a bug then. I will look at it again in the upcoming release.
And the QuestGameEditor? I don't know why you would want to update that.

bone24
I was trying for this month, but I still don't have the artwork. I THINK I can get it done in two weeks max.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I made a discord server and posted some artwork, for those who are interested. Link:

Reactions: DrackDrap
Aug 26, 2017
JizzMasta420710
I am afraid it's a bug then. I will look at it again in the upcoming release.
And the QuestGameEditor? I don't know why you would want to update that.

bone24
I was trying for this month, but I still don't have the artwork. I THINK I can get it done in two weeks max.
My bad let me clarify how do you get the questgameeditor to apply the changes you made do you have to start a new game to apply?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Most of the changes I make are not retroactive, so if I fix the issue with the hell-hound, rest assured, you will not need to restart the game.
Also, the questgameeditor is not responsible for any changes in the game. It's function is to work alongside RPG MAKER and map the quest log. The game will function normally even if you delete it (probably...).

Aug 26, 2017
Most of the changes I make are not retroactive, so if I fix the issue with the hell-hound, rest assured, you will not need to restart the game.
Also, the questgameeditor is not responsible for any changes in the game. It's function is to work alongside RPG MAKER and map the quest log. The game will function normally even if you delete it (probably...).
So i have to start a new game for the changes to apply?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
People come here to talk about the game, what they liked and what they hated, and that's it, really.
Well since you said it not me, and I somehow found myself on this thread again; let me reiterate, I really disliked being forced to play as both a male MC, and a female MC. Zack as a character from what I played I liked, and I could tolerate playing as Diana, but being forced to play as them and see both of their POV on top of being siblings was just not enjoyable. Besides that I really, and I mean really liked the art, and the plot (apart from you know the siblings) from what I played. But man, something about playing as those two together just isn't enjoyable at all to me.

I really hope that your future game, if you do make any, don't follow this one; and instead gives us an option to choose a gender, if not just only having one.

• Love
Reactions: kshyk

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So i have to start a new game for the changes to apply?
No, man. It will just be fixed automatically. You can still use your saves.

RedPillBlues
You play with them both only at the prologue. The rest of the game they will make their own stories.

Actually, it's really a shame you did. The point of having two was to appeal to people who likes playing with female characters AND people who likes playing with male characters.

Aug 26, 2017
No, man. It will just be fixed automatically. You can still use your saves.

RedPillBlues
You play with them both only at the prologue. The rest of the game they will make their own stories.

Actually, it's really a shame you did. The point of having two was to appeal to people who likes playing with female characters AND people who likes playing with male characters.
Ok I see thanks and yeah i dont care who the protagonist is aslong as the story fits the situation

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It will be this month. All is proceding well.

New pool for those interested!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Will there be a buck sex sxcene? I like Buck the most , I think he really deserves a reward from Diana, or will there be shotacon, you know Diana, teaching stuff to a little boy

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes