4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I kind of feel bad about putting a tag there because this is really not the point of the game, but you are right nonetheless. Perhaps I will put a "vote" on the patreon to make it avoidable.(Probably if you don't antagonize the guards during the earlier choices.)

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The combat is simply terrible. It's not good enough to be fun, but is hard enough to make every fight long, annoying and filled with danger. Also status effects that have no descriptions.

The game while it has a nice art style is simply un-fun to play. I'd really like to enjoy it but I can.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I just wanted to say that I fixed the Android's issue. Now there is an APK in the game's download folder.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There was talk of a walkthrough a long time ago, I couldn 't find anything in the thread. Does one exist?

shouon

May 17, 2017
GUYS! If someone needs saves it's here.

You can find here beginning of the 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 0.10 and last 0.11 parts.

i downloaded these files can someone explain how to get to the h scenes from them? i only managed to get 2 so far

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
i downloaded these files can someone explain how to get to the h scenes from them? i only managed to get 2 so far
Last H-scenes:
Lauren and Diana teasing each other while Snake (Goblin) is jerking (v.08)
NPC sex scene (v.09)
Diana and Israa interrupted scene (v.09)
Diana and Dante sex scene (v.09)
Diana and Khannard licking scene (v.10)
Diana and Khannard sex scene but two endings: blowjob or dp attempt (v.11)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can't play this game on mac it just says the application "game" can't be opened any help would be appreciated
I can get that depending upon the app used to decompress the file. I find unarchiver can be unreliable for .7z and some other files. Had problems with stuffit expander and the native decompress (unzip) app as well. I generally move it via a stick to a pc when this happens to expand with 7z and then take it back to the Mac where it will work fine...

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes