4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What's the difference between the two versions? RTP and not?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
RTP is a RPG MAKER's developer database. Sometimes while exporting the build, some images or sounds are not exported right. If you have RPG Maker's, you have the RTP installed in your PC, so even if the archieve is not found in the game, it will not crash because it will use yours.

RTP version has a LOT more of images and sound,even those which are not used in the gamet, to make 100% sure nothing is missing.
The normal version is just the strictly necessary.

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone please post a few saves before the h scenes?
Save for end of v.10 (Diana and Khannard licking scene) and beginning of v. 11a #F!UqwhxZoS!UQKr8MipnXOpB2H3lLd0QA

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hey BOBO, I personally recomend an earlier save. I had to change the code (I don't remember what) in this HSCENE event, so if you load the save directly, it still calls the older code.

There is some movement in some H-scenes, but not anything complex like full animation.

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
Save before H-scene of v.11 is here

You appears at the mill roof, just look at the window.
During the sex you have two options: each option leads to cetrain ending of sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
RTP is a RPG MAKER's developer database. Sometimes while exporting the build, some images or sounds are not exported right. If you have RPG Maker's, you have the RTP installed in your PC, so even if the archieve is not found in the game, it will not crash because it will use yours.

RTP version has a LOT more of images and sound,even those which are not used in the gamet, to make 100% sure nothing is missing.
The normal version is just the strictly necessary.
Sorry for stupid question and bad english. Which version do you recommend to download, with or without RTP? If without RTP, I must install RPG Maker in my PC, right? because I found that some other games indicate that it is required to install RGM VX Ace in order to play the game. Thanks.

sandy27

Dec 15, 2017
after joined with rhealla adn dhorn I dont know where to go and what to do ?
can anybody say where should i go

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Sandy, I send you PM. Just go to the edge of the cliff.

There has been some cases on the "not RTP" version crashing and I having to re-deploy and reupload it(also, if you find a bug, please send me PM). Normally I release a week earlier to my patreons and on this one was a bug, which is already fixed right now, so... I think it's safe to download the "without RTP".

tankit

Apr 15, 2017
I've made the hellfire dish for old mate Dante but he just tells me to "take care..". I'll continue following Rellor and hope something changes for Dante to respond to having the item in my inventory.

edit: Event triggered afterwards, maybe add some text like "I should follow Rellor before I lose sight" or something after getting the sidequest from Dante to inform players you cant finish the side quest just yet.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Tankit: I will see to that.

Misaki:
Weird. I tuned down that fight, it shouldn't be too hard.

If he screams with rage, block.
If he is going to attack but more calm, use strong attack.
If he says he gotta take care or somethinglike that, attack normally.

Misaki

Jun 22, 2017
Tankit: I will see to that.

Misaki:
Weird. I tuned down that fight, it shouldn't be too hard.

If he screams with rage, block.
If he is going to attack but more calm, use strong attack.
If he says he gotta take care or somethinglike that, attack normally.
Still not completed you may give me the words and what action should i take in that word

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes