4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Well... Diana will go back to Mahr Haddad (the initial city of the chapter), they will fight lizardfolk and pirates(probably). That will take a lot of work, so this conflict will probably take two or three updates.
I am planning on having all Diana's party members "done" by then... It's supposed to be seven(eight, counting her).

Feb 27, 2017
Where do you start the golden brothers side quest at? the one with the merchant brothers, I can see the quest in the manager and the cgs for it in picture dir but no clue where it begins

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
The "Golden Brothers" quest starts when you go into their store. If you are concenrt about doing the quest and NOT SEEING the Hcg, that's because this happens in the festival. You have to choose where you will go...
The festival can be spend with Master Dhorn, Buck or the brothers... So you can only see one HCG at time/playthrough.

qwerty132

Aug 3, 2017
The "Golden Brothers" quest starts when you go into their store. If you are concenrt about doing the quest and NOT SEEING the Hcg, that's because this happens in the festival. You have to choose where you will go...
The festival can be spend with Master Dhorn, Buck or the brothers... So you can only see one HCG at time/playthrough.
Do you get to meet buck to finish what u started or dhorn

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Like I said in page six: I am not making Android Releases anymore because I wasn't able to fix some issues with the RPG maker's deployment. I still have no prevision on when I will be able to export again, sorry.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Ah, there is a pool on my patreon. I would really appreciate if everyone who liked the game voted. Thank you!

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
I got to the city with Khan and Lorenzo said he would be back by the evening. what am i supposed to do in the meantime? i can't enter the temple because it is blocked by guards, is there another way in?

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
I got to the city with Khan and Lorenzo said he would be back by the evening. what am i supposed to do in the meantime? i can't enter the temple because it is blocked by guards, is there another way in?
Never mind for some reason lorenxo wasn't appearing in the house just had t talk to him

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes