4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

Okay, I will start to make a "Full RTP release". That way, people can download a bigger version(2x), but there is zero chances of this happening again...

Here is the audio:

Reactions: Amariithynar

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Man - getting tough. Got through the goblin camp on the plateau (a little trickery) and got thrown right into a fight with the chimera. Take a lot of damage, but can either kill, capture or let it go. THEN right into a fight against a fire thingie (elemental?) and usually get one shotted. How to get past this portion (without cheating?)

Really - this thing just keeps getting more and more involved - and Diana is getting hotter and hotter...loving the facial expressions...

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
For Defense:
There are ways and opportunities to prevent "excessive" fire damage. Lauren has a skill that blocks it completely and in the Brand's camp, there are Brands boots, Brands gloves and Brands cape.
For Attack.
One Break and Fix kill a fire elemental in one hit. Offensive warp skills do a lot of damage too.

Reactions: kad_88 and 090807

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@MrCLAYS , the author releases every update to the public shortly after the Patreon release. I'm pretty sure the link on his page is the last version.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Love this Game!! Deep history, fantastic protagonist, great battle system...
Waiting for next update!!
Well you might not get any more. The author just declared if he doesn't get at least $500 by the end of chapter 1, he is done.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Well, that was fast. Yeah, I said that.
I am leaving the post here to whoever has interest in knowing more about it.

kad_88

Jun 23, 2017
Well you might not get any more. The author just declared if he doesn't get at least $500 by the end of chapter 1, he is done.
Yeah I read it... I think (or hope) if there are a monthy release (or al least more than 4 in a year...) the number of patrons will increase,
Next month I'll suport Stalker becoming a Patron :angel:

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
I've made some explanation about skills, items, battles and secrets. Because a lot of people have problems.

Upd. Also added how to defeat some hard enemies.

Upd. 2 Added description about how to choose and use Diana's skills in battles

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Can someone plz update the android mega link??
I really wana try the game
So if you plz be kind and update it :)

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I've made some explanation about skills, items, battles and secrets. Because a lot of people have problems.

Upd. Also added how to defeat some hard enemies.

Upd. 2 Added description about how to choose and use Diana's skills in battles

Would you plz update the maga andoird link???

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Guys, I posted a new update to the public, you are free to check it out. I hope you all enjoy.

About the ANDROID link, I am not releasing anymore because I wasn't able to fix some issues with the RPG maker's deployment. I still have no prevision on when I will be able to export again, sorry.

Reactions: lumley
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes