• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
So this game goes on for an hour without any H content, then it has a game breaking mechanic where the wizrd character cannot attack or do anything if he doesn't have AP, so the only way to progress is to take him out of the party mid fight. Kind retarded if you ask me.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I always make an export for MAC, but unfortunately I do not have one, so I can't help you. Sorry...
It should be working though...
He might be struggling with how to extract .rar archives, as it's not supported by default on Mac's. I suggest you pack Mac releases in .zip in the future to avoid confusion.

how run on mac?
If what I told @StalkerRoguen is true for you, install to extract .rar archives

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I remember when this game first was announced and i was like, " Hmmm i'll keep an eye on it."
Now i shall play it since I played the first time it was released. Personally, I would prefer the girl be the only character it focuses on but then again, it's not my game XD

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
can you put a wait option option or defense option on combat.

i fuck up and put the old man in back, thinking he was a mage type. now he cant do anything and combat wont progress because no available action for him to do.

bobojungle

Sep 13, 2017
Guys,

Game hints how to use magic, how to defeat a bosses, secrets, etc is here

Reactions: fredoo04

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
im new here, its just finish the graduation and shit already hitting the fan? like wtf. still not much H scene mostly fighting.

not to mention the bugs. why i cant target spel on enemy properly.. it was lock on the caster like wtf?

bart6092

Jan 22, 2019
i need some help on Android, the install file don't work on Android, i click install but the file didn't do anything
Thanks you

PandaToots

May 11, 2017
I have searched forever looking for this cart in the dark. Can anyone help me since there isnt a fucking guide for this game?

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hints:
A click to the right pass the turn of the current character. Yes, Rhaelo is better at the back. If you don't have AP maybe you should change the AP type, like it shows in the game. No MP? Use Focus.

"Selection bug": Your mouse is probably in the screen, move it. RPG MAKER prioritazi selection with the mouse. Seriously, just move the mouse.

Android:
You need an APK Installer.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed PC and Mac version of v0.13.2. Original sizes are 1.09GB for Win and 1.20GB for Mac.

Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mac version is untested. Unsure if it even works.
Do NOT approach the developer for support with the unofficial compressed version!

DOWNLOAD
PC (337MB):
- - -
Mac (495MB): - - -

s201

Jun 18, 2017
He might be struggling with how to extract .rar archives, as it's not supported by default on Mac's. I suggest you pack Mac releases in .zip in the future to avoid confusion.

If what I told @StalkerRoguen is true for you, install to extract .rar archives

already unpack game.app, but can't run .app file. Just error "Can't run programm game.app"

sad, looks like time to use parallels

Erina

Dec 3, 2017
I'm stuck at the prison. I suck inherently at games of shadows. Where am I supposed to go? Any screens or maps?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes